Makita DEAWST06 Mitre Saw Stand , Large

Makita DEAWST06 Mitre Saw Stand , Large

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The WST06 stand is compatible with the following Makita mitre saws: LS0714, LS0815, LS1016, LS1018, LS1216, LS1040, DLS713 and MLS100.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. So, until the time they ever become available, I think I will adapt my DeWalt wider supports to the Makita stand. Makita services agents are located across the country and will be able to repair a faulty machine under warranty.When completely collapsed, the stand measures 1765mm, allowing it to fit in the back of small vans and estate cars.

Due to its low weight and folding legs and wheels, the stand is light and easy to move and transport. If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, just send it back within 45 days, and we'll offer you a full refund or exchange. The Dewalt solution, also using detents, but attaching a “rocker handle” to actuate the detents is vastly superior.I’m not going to say either design is better or worse; just weigh this feature if deciding between the two and your work and storage options. Takes about 1 hour to fit the wheels and handle, and the saw to the 2 saw bases which attach to the stand. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop