Nippon Wasp Nest Powder - Destroys wasp nests. 300g

Nippon Wasp Nest Powder - Destroys wasp nests. 300g

RRP: £21.60
Price: £10.8
£10.8 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Will use again in 1 week and have the bottle to go straight into the entrance hole to kill off any new offspring. Wasps still entered my room from the brick but they were newborns on their last legs and easy to finish off with spray.

In my case the constant stream of wasps into this nest was making it treacherous to negotiate some outdoor stone steps, so I felt I had to deal with the nest.While the majority of our nursery plants cope well with slight delays in intransit, sadly, the time it takes to deliver to certain locations in the UK means that we can't guarantee this for some of our smaller plug products and tender bedding and vegetable lines, which do not respond well to the extra journey time.

You can tell whether a page is secure as 'https' will replace the 'http' at the front of the farmtoysandmore. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. All online transactions are processed through Worldpay, we accept most major credit and debit cards as well as PayPal. Obviously wasps are involved and care has to be taken as you have to get close to the entrance to the nest to effectively powder it. Stinging often increases as the wasps become irritable, with the onset of cooler weather, when they feed on over-ripe fruit.

I used only a small proportion of the powder to deal with the nest, so this can sit on my shelf now, ready for next time. There are some exceptions where the products are either too heavy or too bulky or where the Manufacturer restricts the online sale of their goods. They have everything you could want in the DIY and home improvement line including knowledgeable advice. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.

We hope to deliver to these areas in the future, however the cost is prohibitivley high for us at this time. Defiantly worked, does need to be used over a few days, the powder is a little difficult to get into the entrance into the nest, you have to stand up wind or do it on a wind less day.The powder should be dusted liberally into the nest or in piles at the entrance, but this is best carried out in the evening or on dull days when the wasps are not so active.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop