Ready to Jingle : December (Hot and Bothered Steamy Shorts Book 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Emilio is forgiven waaaay too easily. I understand he had a rough childhood, but that doesn't excuse his actions as an adult. He made his choices. Charlotte "Lottie" White heads to the ski slopes of southeastern France after being fired from her job and cheated on by her conniving boyfriend.

Merry & Clara let Elaine get away with too much BS under the guise of being "family." Her attitude toward Clara after her trauma should have been enough for the girls to say enough is enough. After I and my parents were kidnapped, I survived only to become slave to a man who needed a body to impersonate his dead wife.Ivo was a poor excuse of a mob boss. He's weak & people walk all over him constantly. There are no consequences that would make anyone think they needed to respect him in that world. The nightclub scene was the closest we got to any sort of ruthlessness and give that had to be justified away.

Cole Evans is a high powered corporate lawyer with way too much on his plate. Six months prior to his brother’s tying the knot, he spots the full-figured Olivia Marsden at the engagement party, and from then on, his mind is trained on one thing—possessing the lush temptress who haunts his dreams at night and stokes the flames of his deepest desires. Olivia Marsden has enjoyed a fulfilling job with a top NYC publishing company, until the sacrifice of talent for the "bottom line" starts to take a toll on her. All she has to look forward to is the daily grind and a lonely evening at home with takeout—until one day, three weeks before her self-centered sister Fiona’s big wedding, she receives a strange phone call from the subject of her darkest, most secret fantasies... Let’s start here - “I have other uses for your throat which do not include injury” … this author word-for-word just stole a quote from a text message used as evidence in the Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard trial. And let me tell you, that text thread between Johnny and Amber was far more romantic and articulate… that’s saying something! The moment Ivo recognizes the woman at the club, the silver fox knows he must have her. But first he needs to be sure she can handle him. If that wasn't enough, she hooks up with Clara's r@pist, gets him out of prison, & tries to pin her pregnancy on Ivo.The fact that Clara does cut Elaine out of her life after finding out about her & Emilio speaks volumes. Merry doesn't even seem to be that upset about it. Unsure what to read after Fifty Shades of Grey? Want to spice up your relationship? Read this novella together! Two men to play with means double the chances of hitting the big O, right? A third watching is the dark and spicy cherry on top. Hopefully, by morning, Merry will get to jingle all the way to paradise! There, in the midst of the magnificent French Alps, she hopes to regain her footing by taking up a short contract as a ski instructor.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop