PellKing POV/Vlog Smartphone Head Strap Mount Selfie Neck Holder Mount Kit,Compatible with iPhone Samsung Smartphones,Hero 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, DJI Osmo Action…

£17.765
FREE Shipping

PellKing POV/Vlog Smartphone Head Strap Mount Selfie Neck Holder Mount Kit,Compatible with iPhone Samsung Smartphones,Hero 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, DJI Osmo Action…

RRP: £35.53
Price: £17.765
£17.765 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You can adjust the head elastic to your size, what I do is I fit an old phone but a good phone to it leave on video and hit the sleep button and put it in my inside pocket,then when I want to video something super quick I just take it out mt inside pocket, hit the on button on the side of the phone,as it was left on record standby you hit the red record button and slip it on my head, after a time or too practicing I could have this recording on my head in 5 seconds honestly,try it and see! International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions. Seems pretty well constructed,the fone mount is sturdy and opens out quite for for a big phone,very impressed. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform.

As long as your iPhone is in front of your face, the capture with Rokoko Face Capture app will work. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. C'est vrais que la plupart de nous avons un bon smartphone donc un bonne caméra 4K pour un IPhone par example. Honestly I was so excited when I got home after a 10 mile fun ride with over 30 jumps and my phone had captured them all! Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . The head piece goes too far down, almost over the eyes, and the phone is too heavy for this flimsy device.

Have you ever had an experience where you want to record your hand work with your iPhone camera but you only have two hands, one for work and another for work. It leaves a stamp on your forehead after you use it, because of the wavey anti-slip rubber marks on it, but those marks help it stay fixed and stable on your forehead, so it's all for a good cause. I use mine catching fish so I can have this up and running just as soon as the trout or salmon snaps at the lure.You might want to change that for your phone To modify it to your specific needs, the base design is here -. The neck holder was too small for me but I'm a mutant freak so it will work just fine for normal sized folks. We set out to design a solution that is affordable without compromising on both quality of capture (steady and secure phone placement) and comfort for the actor (lightweight, padded and snug fit with great breathability). Over time, the straps do move so I found I had to check the strap now and again to keep it in place. It is the best accessory for you to capture all moments of your action even when you are hiking, skiing, mountain biking or doing some other paddle sports hands free by simply using your usual Mobile Phone!

Some chairlifts knock the mobile 'phone holder so take the mobile off before going through the gate. com/thing:62800), bended threaded rod and GoPro strap mount i created iPhone head mount, as you can see on picture. Right now I just mount it in front of me, but it would be great to have a mount that I could wear on my head so I don't loose tracking if I lean away or something. The head straps are fully adjustable to fit all sizes, but can be worn over a helmet or directly on your head to capture first person footage.

The rail size is 3/4" and this should fit pretty snug, depending on how tight you have your settings dialed in. I’ve spent and give it 9/10 - the only reason it lost a point is because it was quite heavy on my head! With a feature set worthy of your iPhone and a range of durable mounting options, our mounting kits are the ideal way to take all the benefits of your smartphone on the road. I set it up with a screwdriver the night before and did a test run with it bareback trotting and jumping in the field to make sure it wouldn’t fall out during the fun ride and it was perfect, and I set the angle up on the horse so I could see his ears and the horse in front and then tightened all the screws with the screwdriver. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

If you are using a head mounted iphone for facial motion capture and you want to increase the quality of the motion capture then this is a must have! The brackets clamp extension accommodates almost all smartphones on the market with the clamp holding phones from 5.With a sturdy clamp for secure fastening and perfectly balanced with a counter weight on the rear, it’s a refreshingly practical solution for high-quality facial iOS based motion capture, like Rokoko Face Capture. Forget headaches from painful mocap helmets, give your head enough comfort so you can focus on your facial expressions and capture performances. I wanted a mount for my iphone in its case with that would allow me to rotate the phone around the axis of the camera. iPhone and iPhone 3G are among the trademarks or registered trademarks owned by or exclusively licensed to Apple Inc.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop