PS5 Controller Back Button Attachment with Turbo Function,Back Paddles Kit with Upgrade Board & Redesigned Back Shell for PS5 Controller BDM-010 & BDM-020 - Controller NOT Included

£9.9
FREE Shipping

PS5 Controller Back Button Attachment with Turbo Function,Back Paddles Kit with Upgrade Board & Redesigned Back Shell for PS5 Controller BDM-010 & BDM-020 - Controller NOT Included

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you want to get more out of your console, elevate your entertainment experience with your own custom PS5 controller from SCUF. Reaper-Z – Do we have Zombie fans here? You sure do! This style is perfect for those who like to destroy a few green heads after school or work! Gamer Controller stand for your son or husband| Headset Holder for you boyfriend or girlfriend| PS5/Xbox One Universal controller holder

eXtremeRate Wood Grain Back Paddles Programable Rise Remap

The SCUF Reflex FPS is by far the most expensive; nearly 20% more than the second-most expensive controller on the list. Note that if you’re using paddles on the DualSense for PC or Steam games, you may have some work ahead of you to get the paddle to function as you’d like. Easy to Use

And then there’s the SCUF Reflex FPS, a product I was expecting to hate based on my testing of the Reflex Pro, but actually…I really like it. In our shop you can choose the layout of your PS5 controller. The wide range of colors offers something for those who are minimalists as well as those who prefer more striking patterns. More specifically, in our offer you will find:

SCUF Reflex Controller | Customizable PlayStation 5 SCUF Reflex Controller | Customizable PlayStation 5

For PS5 + PC. The Reflex is lightyears ahead of your typical controller. Geared with four remappable paddles and adaptive triggers, we've equipped this controller with everything you need to change your game.Customise and Easy to Apply Your PS5 Digital Version Custom Decal Skin Covers for PS5 and controllers for your ultimate gaming (5 in 1) Keep in mind that your controller must fit your tastes! Our layouts are only a proposal of how your own ps5 controller may look like. Use them as a base for further changes or create something of your own from scratch! Keep in mind that we give you the opportunity to design every element of the modded playstation 5 controller. Its color, glow and pattern! Functionality Overall, it’s unfair to decide which of the controllers look and feel the best because a lot comes down to personal preference, and even more comes down to the designs I chose. Most of the brands use the same designs and parts.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop