Losing Hope

Losing Hope

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Having access to Holder’s thoughts as he interacts with Sky is fun, it’s cute and you already know how Sky reacts so it’s like your spying!

It's the same way with him telling of his love for Sky - I don't feel it, I'm informed of it, many times.The chemistry between Sky and Holder is electric but it is the tenderness and emotion they share which makes their relationship tug at even the hardest of hearts. I loved the banter between Sky and Holder in Hopeless and in LH we have more of that and the addition of Daniel who cracked me up.

She might be the one to put him back together in so many different ways, because she was his past and she now could become his future. I wasn't a huge fan of the scene in the parking lot in the first book, but in this one, it seemed even creepier. His humour and the wonderful interaction between all the characters perfectly offsets the sadness you feel throughout the book. There were those parts where I knew exactly what will happen and yet I cried a river and for this reason I love the author. Not to mention, if you have shared characters between both stories, you have to develop them as well.Her baking and his cooking, their reading books and "chapter breaks", holding pinkies and looking at the sky when you're sad. While events in our lives, especially the traumatic ones, shape the people we become, they do not define us. it was killing me… I wanted to know what Holder was doing, what he was up to, what he was thinking, who he was seeing and YES, Yes, and YES I got it! He had hoped that he would finally gain closure and be able to rid himself of his guilt the moment they were reconnected.

Breckin takes a quick step forward and I take a quick step back because I wasn’t expecting him to rush me like he just did.After reading This Girl its proven Colleen Hoover can even ROCK re-telling a story in a different pov! The biggest issue, and the main reason for me giving it one star, is the fact that I got to read the same story, not twice, but three times.

I have to say I loved seeing his point of view in Losing Hope, however, there was an incident at the start of that book which really altered my opinion of him. There were a few times in book one where I would question him but now I really know what went on and how precious Sky was to him.Holder's account, noted against Sky's, does retread a lot of ground in the story to the point of where in places it feels repetitive (much like Jamie McGuire's "Walking Disaster" did with Travis being in the primary seat versus Abby. Because of the way Losing Hope is crafted, the story feels new, fresh and very different and for that reason I urge you to please read Hopeless before embarking on your experience of Losing Hope. Because it had been almost 2 years since reading the first book, reading from Holder's point of view was a fresh perspective and didn't feel like a reread of a book I already read. At Books2Door, we believe that reading is a fundamental skill that every child should have to help improve their vocabulary, grammar, and critical thinking skills. It wasn’t just steamy, it was just such a vital and pivotal point in the read and I am so glad it was written the way it was written.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop