FCUK Friction Her For Women 100ml Eau De Parfum Spray

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Fragrance is about personal taste. I personally have always loved fruity fragrances. Being of a Scandinavian decent and having spent most of my life in Australia, with hot summers, one learns to appreciate products that ease the day or night.

So, I've decided to give up on this one. The impossibly spray nozzle on this bottle pushed me over the edge faster, but the non existence and sour-wilted scent made this a doomed fragrance from the start. The cedar and sandalwood accords are incredibly strong, further complimented by zesty bergamot and syrupy, resinous amber. When you smell this fragrance you can almost taste it, it is that intense. These fragrances a sorely underestimated by most reviewers here, who sadly have the temerity to bag a product based on price. It's like idiots wearing the logo on the outside. Bad taste. Who gives a rat's bazoo what one paid for what? Does that make one somewhat more valuable? Strange how plebs Yes PLEBS, equate style with money. Money cannot buy style. You cannot judge a book by it's Cover, right? These are different, but there are similarities, especially in the openings, with powdery, sweet florals. DAH has a more forward powdery quality, while FCUK Her has a more forward jasmine. Roughly equivalent performance.FCUK is a British fashion empire which incidentally this logo and brand reflect it's 'French Connection'. Well... this definitely isn't what I expected. I liked the sound of the notes, but since the original FCUK was a huge disappointment for me, I was prepared that this one might surpirse me too. These are different, but there are similarities with a clean & slightly soapy floral bouquet. The opening is a little sharper in Omnia Crystalline. OC outperforms.

French Connection UK Friction Her 100ml | FCUK Eau De Parfum French Connection UK Friction Her 100ml | FCUK Eau De Parfum

On my skin it opens with a messy cedar-bergamot-musk-lily of the valley combo. Messy in the sense that it smelled poorly blended, which is a shame because I think this had a great potential, especially with the sweet lotus peeking through a little bit later on. But then, there comes the amber bomb! Very warm and quite bitter. It mixes with the artificial-smelling cedar and a tiny hint of sweet jasmine. And that's about it for me. After 3 hours there is just a hint of bitter amber which seems to scratch my nose with it's artificial feel. These are different, but there are similarities with a powdery floral bouquet featuring jasmine, over a woody base. The opening is sharper, and the base is more creamy & soapy in Noa. Noa outperforms. A week ago, I read somewhere that this scent develops beautifully in summer. Wow! What a wonder! Indeed, the sweet smell associates with the lotus flower, but also with raspberries and cherries in tasty syrup (no such fruit in the composition). Besides, I sense something fresh juicy, what goes into an intriguing focus. It's probably bergamot. So of course after I and the shopkeeper giggle for a time, I hafta try it. yes, for the sake of the hilarious misread. I tried four of the women's frags... I don't remember offhand what they were... but this one absolutely blew me away. It had a wow factor. An absolute wow factor that I am defiantly not used to having in a perfume. I've had the feeling before, but oh man is it a rarity. It's a fun mellow and yummy scent. As a reviewer below stated it's reminiscent of She Wood (I can detect the powdery yet fresh violet notes they both share) but FCUK Her Fragrance is more floral. This is a pretty spring/summer/office scent that is tender and lovely.Well, FCUK stands for French Connection United Kingdom. And that's all folks....Don't judge this one by its name (or the other scrabble meaning of it) and try it. It's inexpensive and lovely and they have a few pretty scents to choose from. But the scent. Oh Em Gee. This honestly does not happen very often for me, ESPECIALLY when I'm so unimpressed by the above mentioned aspects. I can safely say that this was love at first whiff.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop