Space Band: The out-of-this-world new adventure from the number-one-bestselling author Tom Fletcher

£3.995
FREE Shipping

Space Band: The out-of-this-world new adventure from the number-one-bestselling author Tom Fletcher

RRP: £7.99
Price: £3.995
£3.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The album consists of eight original songs, based on characters and storylines from the novel, a book inspired by Fletcher’s experience in the band McFly and friendship with bandmates Danny Jones, Harry Judd and Dougie Poynter. Eyewitnesses described Parle tripping and falling after trying to run across a road in Liverpool at around 11.30pm on Saturday.

Space's lyrics cover a broad range of subjects, frequently referencing celebrities and fictional characters, as well as a recurring interest in science fiction and horror films, which is often reflected in their record sleeves. In an interview with Stuart Maconie, frontman Tommy Scott stated the motivation for his songwriting is inspired more by movies and television rather than other musicians: "I'm into films and telly. The songs I write depends on what film I'm into at the time. Some days I'm Noël Coward, some days I think I'm Quentin Tarantino, some days it's Speedy Gonzales" [10] Scott has described Space's approach to creating music as a democratic process: Space (occasionally Didier Marouani & Space [1] [ bettersourceneeded]), are a French music band active from 1977 through 1980 and returning with on-stage remake performances since 1982. Their work is associated with the short-lived space disco genre and is a precursor of electronica. Ik heb enorm genoten van het boek, het verhaal, de illustraties en de vele grappige woordkeuzes. Proficiat aan de vertaler. Voor sommigen zullen de liedjes die de kinderen via de Qr codes kunnen beluisteren ook een sterk punt zijn. Now the kids face an even bigger challenge: Battle of the Bands, but the intergalactic version. They're competing against alien bands from every galaxy! And if they don't win, they might never make it home again... can the worst band on Earth become the best band in the universe? This is ultimately a story of friendship, belonging and believing. The Earthlings have to work together to try and win the Intergalactic Battle of the Bands and defeat the dastardly Megavolt. Yet when they form friendships with the bands from other planets, they face a huge dilemma when they realise that defeating other bands also means destroying their home planets. What will happen to the life from other planets when they are destroyed - where will those creatures belong? And do The Earthlings really believe that they can win, or that Megavolt will keep his word and return them home if they do?

We were a bit of a fluke. I'd been in bands before that hadn’t done anything and then we hit on this formula which came after thinking 'well I don’t want to just be one sound'. I like loads of different types of music and I really love movies, so I wanted to throw all that into the mix and that’s how we got our 'thing'. En je hoeft nog maar te kijken naar die cover en je weet dat dit weer een schot in de roos wordt. Niet twijfelen, maar ga hem gewoon ook zelf lezen. Wat een hilarisch boek! Billy Bones dit it again! They’re determined to blow their friends away at their school Battle of the Bands contest. But the moment they start to play… The day of the contest has arrived and as they begin to play something amazing happens - no, it's not the sound of the crowd cheering - they've been whisked off to space.

D. Marouani: “The producer and I invited my record company to release “Magic Fly” under my name, but the label decided that the composition was not good enough to do this ... My producer found another company, but I could not “light up” under in my own name, since the contract with my company remained in force... The suits appeared also because no one could recognize me in it. I had to come up with a creative pseudonym, and I settled on “Ecama”. [5]

Retailers:

The Christmasaurus is currently being developed by The Greatest Showman director Michael Gracey into an animated, feature-length movie with original songs written by Tom. D. Marouani: “... Everything was going well, but at that time, when I met with my producer, I told him about my desire to perform on stage. At that time, we did not have a single “live” performance, only television. I managed to get permission for a concert under the Eiffel Tower, with the support of (radio station) “Europe 1”, and the press too, but in the end, my producer decided to cancel everything. And then I said: “I'm leaving,” because - a group that does not give concerts will die sooner or later". [4] Tom heeft ervoor gekozen om de hoofdstukken niet te lang te maken, een ideale keuze voor de jongere lezer. Maar dit hoeft geen eindpunt te zijn, stuur je boekenwurm niet met de keuze om nog een hoofdstuk te lezen in zijn bed. Want gegarandeerd zal die nog aan het lezen zijn als jij je bed ingaat. Top 50 peaks: "australian-charts.com > Space [UK] in Australian Charts". Hung Medien . Retrieved 20 June 2019. Avenging Angels": "Response from ARIA re: chart inquiry, received 14 July 2015". Imgur.com. Archived from the original on 16 July 2015 . Retrieved 10 March 2016.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop