Out Of The Blue [VINYL]

Out Of The Blue [VINYL]

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

charts.nz Electric Light Orchestra – Out of the Blue" (ASP). Hung Medien. Recording Industry Association of New Zealand . Retrieved 24 February 2012. Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped, PBL-35531-IG etched, variant 2): 20_JET_400_IB_I PBL-35531-IG A The nice price inners are a different design and the text starts with the words "Hundreds of Great Value…" In retaliation United Artists flooded the market with every single copy they had of "Out Of The Blue" at budget prices with a USA issue version with "cut-out slit" in the cover as a way of devaluing the record. Some independent UK record retailers bought the US cut-out copies and sold them in the UK (and Europe). InfoDisc: Tous les Albums classés par Artiste > Choisir Un Artiste Dans la Liste: Electric Light Orchestra". infodisc.fr. Archived from the original on 15 February 2012 . Retrieved 24 February 2012.

I'd rank this behind their other albums "Discovery""A New World Record" and "Time" the latter is my all time favourite ELO album.Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, stamped, PAL-35532-ID etched, variant 2): 20_JET_400_IC_I PAL-35532-ID 1B Dutch album certifications – Electric Light Orchestra – Out of the Blue" (in Dutch). Nederlandse Vereniging van Producenten en Importeurs van beeld- en geluidsdragers. Enter Out of the Blue in the "Artiest of titel" box.

a b c Kent, David (1993). Australian Chart Book 1970–1992. St Ives, NSW: Australian Chart Book. ISBN 0-646-11917-6.to commemorate 12 months in the charts, Jet is pressing ELO's double album, Out Of The Blue, in blue vinyl which will be available at the normal price over the Christmas" - see article below. Out of the Blue was one of the first pop albums to have an extensive use of the vocoder, [ citation needed] and helped to popularize it. [7] Side 1 [ edit ] a b c d Beaumont, Mark (30 March 2016). "Electric Light Orchestra – 10 of the best". the Guardian . Retrieved 7 May 2022. problems at Jet Records because Jet in the UK had still printed a lot of LP covers, inner covers, posters norwegiancharts.com Electric Light Orchestra – Out of the Blue" (ASP). Hung Medien. VG-lista . Retrieved 24 February 2012.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop