Flexi Twist | Universal Baby Monitor Holder | Secure with Straps & Clamp to Furniture | No Drilling Required | Flexible Baby Camera Mount | Baby Monitor Shelf, Stand

£8.495
FREE Shipping

Flexi Twist | Universal Baby Monitor Holder | Secure with Straps & Clamp to Furniture | No Drilling Required | Flexible Baby Camera Mount | Baby Monitor Shelf, Stand

RRP: £16.99
Price: £8.495
£8.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

No te olvides un paso muy importante: filtra los artículos que ofrecen ventajas extra como envío o devolución gratis, ¡y sacarás el máximo partido a tu experiencia de compra online! It is easy to attach the Flexi Twist (baby monitor holder) to furniture such as window ledge, arm of a chair, cupboard door, a wall shelf etc. Medium sensitive: the camera detects that a clearly visible object is moving, and it will alarm when the object has a large movement.

Easy to use,no sticking no drilling: This baby camera mount has a strong clamp that holds securely to most surfaces of furnitures; The baby video camera is firmly affixed within the clamp and supported by a rubber silicone strip. Perfect for those who are constantly moving around their baby’s room, need to look at their baby while they sleep in the other room, or simply want to mount their baby monitor safely and securely in a permanent position. The ease with which you can use the product also means that going away with your baby becomes that much easier.New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .

If you are setting the schedule for the first time, you must first add a Maxi-Cosi Connected Home product for which you want to enable this feature. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. I was struggling to find a stand suitable for my Angelare camera due to the square base, as many are designed for round based units, but this one works perfectly. Compatible with various camera brands, but please check which model number is compatible before purchasing.The next time we go on holiday I can clip this straight on to the travel cot and will have the perfect view of my baby without having to worry about where I can balance it. If the Baby See Monitor still fails to connect to the network after the preceding steps, please contact us for help with your app ID. For the most part, the initial positioning works great but it is also easily changed if he moves into an awkward position. The flexi twist is perfect for holding our VTECH VM5463 securely away from baby now he can stand and without having to make holes in our walls.

It is easy to attach thebaby monitor holder to furniture such as window ledge, arm of a chair, cupboard door, a wall shelf etc. It's a 'must have' for any newborns nursery, as it will let you place your baby video camera in many different locations within your nursery.Great piece of kit, I had it originally attached to a next to me bed and it was great and now bubba has moved into his cot bed it’s now attached to his crib, it was so easy to install, clear simple instructions, folds away when we took it with us away, comes with Velcro straps so you can keep the wire tucked away, fab product!

As our nursery is only small we have a variety of surfaces from which to position our monitor so could get away with not having a product like this.

Premium Material】The surface of the baby monitor mount is covered with smooth silicone, no sharp hazards, safe to use. I wonder if the makers could find a solution for this, perhaps by including several differently sized clips. Nobody wants to have to adjust their camera every time they slightly nudge the cot or worry about it being precariously balanced and falling.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop