Conair Curling Iron, 3/4 Inch, Instant Heat, Curling Iron

Conair Curling Iron, 3/4 Inch, Instant Heat, Curling Iron

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Lab testers noted that "it grips hair well," and the resulting "curls are well-defined and stay in place" for "beautiful, natural looking curls in no time.

Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. While she wishes there was a better kickstand to keep the heating element from resting on the counter, she adds the tool does heat up quickly on every mode and every barrel is smooth and snag-free for glossy, smooth styling. Designed with a 1" titanium ceramic barrel for ultra-smooth glide and even heat to prevent hot spots, this styling essential makes creating polished, silky smooth curls easy. On the box Conair advertises its new smaller packaging, and it’s true—it does come in a smaller box than the rest of the irons, many of which also included a molded plastic insert to hold the iron in place.

However, if you are in the market for a new curling iron, I would say this a decent model and very affordable. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Even though this isn't the most expensive curling iron I own it's quickly becoming one of my favorites.

Choose from 3 interchangeable barrels sized to match specific curl patterns—the large 1¼–1 inch for wavy, the medium-sized 1 inch for curly, and the smaller ½ inch for coily.Break free from the same-old, same-old and enjoy beauty in motion with this innovative styling essential, complete with 400° high heat, 3 settings and 4 timer settings, and other easy-to-use, hard-to-resist features. Ten years ago, Conair introduced the original Curl Secret automatic hair curler—a game-changer in the beauty industry that quickly became a must-have tool for women everywhere.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop