Rolling Stones Men's Iorr T-Shirt

Rolling Stones Men's Iorr T-Shirt

RRP: £14.95
Price: £7.475
£7.475 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Glad that we got Gimme Shelter at the end, at the previous show in Lyon they dropped it at the last minute because of the heat. I still miss the triplety fills that Charlie Watts used to play on “Start Me Up”, but it seems that Steve Jordan prefers to stay true to the studio version of the song. I say this to let you know I’m not only a fan of the Stones but have a very long, involved, and critical (in the best way I hope) expertise as a music aficionado like all of you, so you will have to take my word that whatever you think about what you saw on those videos, my words should weigh more in your ultimate opinion of Monday’s show. On June 21th, 2022, I attended my 33rd Rolling Stones concert, for the 3rd time in Stadio San Siro in MIlan. I thought Keith stood out again – at least the 4th show in a row where he has been on absolutely top form.

That one was my very first Stones concert, and back then on my way back I even missed the last metro train for the city centre for a matter of seconds, so that I was forced to reach the city centre walking all the way after that very exhausting gig. Coincidentally, the French don't seem to be as fond of displaying the Ukrainian colors in their towns as other nations on this tour.There were no issues today and remember this is a festival set-up where the Stones don’t have 100% control. After the false start to the gig in Milan, when KR’s amp was not switched-on, there were very careful checks from backline leader Pierre de B before the gig – walking around with guitars and inspecting all the kit. In my line at the box office I was the third one to pass, the first I didn’t see his tix, the second was a young and very joyful Argentinian guy who got a Pit A and I got a standard field tix. Maybe this isn't new, but I did notice Bernard filling in for Mick occasionally, essentially becoming lead vocalist, on the outro of "Jumpin' Jack Flash" and maybe "Satisfaction" (I'll pay more attention in London). I was especially eager to hear the beginning of their set as that's where they drop the "surprises".

By then it was quite dark, so may be they did the change so that we could get more of the graphics in that song in the darkness. The rendition was lovely with a very good job by the background vocalists, speaking of which, this concert saw the comeback of Sasha Allen, disproving the rumors that already spread on the possible reasons for her absence in the Milano gig.She was missed in Milan, but no worries, I though the backing vocals worked much better with her than with the Ghost Hound girls.

It is great to have Keith and Mick on the B-stage during Midnight Rambler, because there is so much interaction between them musical wise on that song. As the sing came to an end, Mick, Keith and Ronnie all gathered on the small stage, reciprocating the affection. Too many people were spread out too far, and there didn't seem to be much Gallic passion, at least in the pit around me.

All this babble is so you know what you saw and especially what you heard on those videos was representative of what I saw and heard but please know that they are not an accurate record. Lo and behold I found a great spot to the left of the stage; unlike my previous spot, I had a great view of the musicians and didn't have to rely on the screens! At least 65,000 people attended and, unusually for a Stones concert, the majority were not wearing Stones shirts – a real opportunity for merchandising revenue.

Even the Tube worked OK, more or less: Strike action, commented on by Mick a few times, affected a few services, but I still got to my East End abode within an hour of the final bow. Once we got at the racecourse, what the hell as everyone needed to go through one gate, we saw the greatest show of the Stones so far during this tour. Powerful and flawless singing throughout, tweaking the emphasis to some words and lines that are by now imprinted in his brain (and ours), and making them more interesting in the process. It would have been really difficult to reschedule this show but have no fear because SuperMick can do anything! Updates of the editorial reports pages will mainly be done within 2-4 days after the show has been performed.While they may not have been the IORR salt-of-the-earth fans, most were highly appreciative of the show and were bopping and dancing along.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop