Learning Resources EI-5129P GeoSafari Jr My First Telescope Pink, Toy Telescope for Kids, STEM Toy, Ages 4+

£19
FREE Shipping

Learning Resources EI-5129P GeoSafari Jr My First Telescope Pink, Toy Telescope for Kids, STEM Toy, Ages 4+

RRP: £38.00
Price: £19
£19 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Create good ways to learn through play with our good products including Toy, the Coding Robot and Coding Critters.

Brainstorm Toys is a range of fun, educational and interactive STEM toys that brings together a host of fascinating items. Marie Curie Trading Limited (02292795) is a wholly owned subsidiary company of Marie Curie and trades only to raise funds for its charity’s aims. When my nieces visit they are always enamoured with my telescope but they always get annoyed with it as it's not built for kids to use. Characteristics: With 9x magnification, this telescope provides striking views of the moon, giving budding astronomers something to get up close with in the night sky. With 20x to 40x magnification, this everyday telescope will let you see objects up to 40-times bigger.

This kids telescope for preschoolers is a realistic working telescope that introduces young children to using scientific equipment. For over 35 years Learning Resources has helped children love to learn about themselves and their world through hands-on and play. The kids telescope for preschoolers is a good working telescope which gives children to using good equipment. of profits from every product goes towards providing high quality care to people with terminal illnesses in their own homes. He finds the easy soft compfort eye piece easy to use even if hebdoesnt know what he's looking at just likes to look thru.

Selected lines only, determined by size, weight or whether delivered direct from one of our suppliers. Great for preschoolers interested in space and the moon, My First Telescope gives young children hands-on experience in using a real science tool. The 10x magnification provides fantastic views of the moon, while keeping the field of vision wide, which is essential for young children's understanding of magnified views. It has 9x magnification, while keeping the field of vision wide, which is essential for young children's understanding of magnified views.Developed using the average pupil distance for children, and a nose cut out, young explorers can discover the outside world with ease. My First Telescope is the perfect gift for young scientists, helping them learn about using a telescope for the first time. He was so excited for it to get dark so he could use it and then so upset that it wouldn’t even focus or magnify anything. If you have requested free collection from National Maritime Museum Cornwall, your package will be ready for collection within 2 working days.

Perfect for STEM learning, the 10x magnification provides fantastic views of the moon, while keeping the field of vision wide, which is essential for young children's understanding of magnified views. Funding may be available to help pay for this product through grants available to families and organisations. The 9x magnification provides fantastic views of the moon, while keeping the field of vision wide, which is essential for young children's understanding of magnified views. This project combines fun recycling with paper mache science craft, perfect for teaching kids in a . BNPL is an interest bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases for up to 12 months depending on how much you spend.Please note, we are currently only able to deliver to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland and British Isles of Jersey and Guernsey. However if I look thru with one eye closed I can get lined up enuf to see slightly and make out scenting things. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop