The Holiday Home: A completely unputdownable and addictive psychological thriller

£9.9
FREE Shipping

The Holiday Home: A completely unputdownable and addictive psychological thriller

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Nicola learns more of the secret she fears, with one "secret" after another and the surprises come bounding into this story. One gets the feeling that someone will die, but who is that someone is the question? UNPUTDOWNABLE, HEART-RACING… Wow!!!… had me hook, line and sinker from beginning to end… My heart was pounding throughout… I absolutely loved this… And omg the twist!!! I DID NOT see the twists coming at all and there were more than one!!! Just when I think everything had been worked out… BOOM there was another bombshell!!… I read this in one sitting as I could not put it down!!’ Bookworm86, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I have read many Daniel Hurst books and love his style and am a fan, but this was my least favorite. Being a successful writer cranking out numerous books yearly, each cannot be a 5-star winner. Thank you @bookouture, @netgalley and author @danielhurst for this advanced copy, which is available March 1, 2023. When Nicola accidentally overhears a conversation, her world is destined to be forever changed. Now she needs to find a way out before someone gets seriously hurt! But it may already be too late for that! GREAT BOOK!!!… Truly amazing… I could not stop reading it and absolutely loved it!’ Goodreads reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐I have been searching for books set in wooded areas, and when I saw Holiday Home, it fit my theme. I received both a digit and an audiobook through NG. While I read and listened to it, I enjoyed listening to it more. Wow, honestly just wow!… Left breathless… I was literally on the edge of my bed… There was no sleep happening and I just had to keep going until the fantastic ending… Loved every single word. 5 huge stars from me!’ Goodreads reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I sit sipping champagne in the warm water, bubbles frothing around me as I admire the breath-taking view of gorgeous blue skies and mountains. I can't believe I'm here, at this stunning holiday home. It's to die for...

Amazing… unexpected twists and turns… gripping from the beginning… Keep the lights burning, you will be up late to finish this one!’ Goodreads reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ EXCERPT: The silence in this part of the world is deafening, the area around this luxury log cabin in the Scottish Highlands so quiet and still that it's starting to become unnerving. Or maybe it just feels that way because of everything that has happened since I got here. The fact that I stayed to the end, even though I didn’t particularly like any of the characters, or their behaviour towards each other, means that I was invested enough in the outcome, and didn’t know what twists where going to come next.Born and raised in the northwest of England, he would grow up with a keen love of literature, developing it over the years. As a lifelong passion, he would finally realize it in 2020, making a name for himself as a fully-fledged full-time author. Producing a large quantity of work, he would go on to become a well-regarded mystery novelist combining drama and suspense in equal measure. DISCLOSURE: Thank you to Bookouture via NetGalley for providing both a digital and an audio ARC of The Holiday Home, written by Daniel Hurst and narrated by Zoe Mills and Richard Burnip, for review. All opinions expressed in the review are entirely my own personal opinions. Thank you NetGalley and Bookouture for sharing this thrilling arc with me. Your kindness is appreciated. Hello, hot tub overlooking a loch. A quiet weekend to connect with nature among family and friends sounds like a perfect getaway until it becomes a nightmare! However I would say that the plot/story seemed similar in some ways to one of his other books ( maybe because they were both set in lodges ),I guessed the crux of the story and that was down to one line fairly early on in the book that gave it away ( easily imo ) these 2 things did not however spoil this book at all but are just my thoughts on them

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop