Olympus PEN E-P7 Camera Kit, 20 MP Sensor, 5-axis image stabilisation, tilt HD LCD, 4K, Wi-Fi, color and monochrome profile control, silver incl. M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm EZ black

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Olympus PEN E-P7 Camera Kit, 20 MP Sensor, 5-axis image stabilisation, tilt HD LCD, 4K, Wi-Fi, color and monochrome profile control, silver incl. M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm EZ black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The PEN E-P7 offers many special shooting modes and features. There are many scene modes, including People, Nightscape, Motion, Scenery, Indoors, Close-ups The latest model adds several significant improvements over its predecessor, not least a revised shutter mechanism, a full control dial on the top plate and a 3:2 rear display. The shutter mechanism reduces the image shake that has blunted the appeal of previous models while the addition of a control dial should enhance the experience for users wanting to take control of the camera. The squarer display, meanwhile, is a better balance between the shape of the camera's stills and movie output - meaning more of the screen is used.

The other major improvement to the screen is the hinge; a clever double-jointed design allows it to flip upwards by around 80 degrees, but also to flip downward and all the way around so it faces front below the camera body. In this position there are some self shooting features which I’ll talk about in the Shooting experience section below. This test compares the amount of random noise generated by the camera at different ISO settings as a proportion of the actual image information (the 'signal'). Higher values are better and we expect to see the signal to ratio fall as the ISO is increased.Max shooting rate: Mechanical shutter: 8.7fps until the card is full; Electronic shutter: 15fps for up to 42 raw files or 49 Large Fine Jpegs

Again, this camera's main feature is the 4k video, IBIS, great color options and output,and at 337g. It only disappoints for me in build (which is also the reason it's 337g) and extremely low shutter speeds (1/15s and lower). I am working on a new article about how to edit with Workshop. Thinking about the enhanced raw file and extending the image-taking process into your home is an interesting concept. You still have full access to the color creator and the monochrome profile via Workspace...Thank you Siegfried. Do I understand it properly? Does this mean you can set the color profiles in the photo mode and then use them in the video mode? On my EPL-9 I can do this. Actually any effect will be applied to video if I press the red button and start recording video. I am on the verge of buying E-P7, but wanted to be sure. Would greatly appreciate if you could test this for me. Naturally you are welcomed to follow my journey, I can even post my creations here (as links to Vimeo and YouTube).

Olympus PEN E-P7 + M.Zuiko 75mm f/1.8 (1/2000 sec, f/1.8, ISO200) (Image credit: James Artaius) Olympus PEN E-P7: Build & handling All Micro Four thirds camera's share the same sensor (at least from the same present-time) and all system camera's are made for consumers.Btw. You can set aspect ratio to 3:2 and the full screen will be used. What I really find bizarre strange is that the viewfinder is actually of 4:3 aspect ratio, screen and finder aren't compatible I might think.

We know that many people were hoping for a PEN-F Mark II, and may feel disappointed that this isn't that camera. Here's the truth, though: the Olympus PEN E-P7 combines the style and shooting modes of the PEN-F with the tiny form factor of the E-PL bodies and the fresh technology of the E-M10 Mark IV –and, in so doing, is a far more interesting proposition than a PEN-F Mark II would have been. So, is the only meaningful difference between this camera and an E-pm2 the ability to have a stabilized view while focusing and the control wheel? If you've never had the experience of using the VF-2 or VF-4 attached to a Pen or an XZ series compact, it really is a treat. The side-mounted Nex-6 and Panny GX7 viewfinders come close to this experience but still not as nice. Face and eye-detection AF works extremely well, Model: Lucy Woodroffe, 1/80s, f/2.0, ISO800, 45mm f/1.8 lens, raw to JPEG conversion using ACR.I was fairly proud of my E-PL5, but with the current marketing, I should feel embarrassed to ever pull it out." In terms of performance, the E-P7 shoots full-resolution images at up to 8.7 frames per second, which is pretty brisk. Using a UHS-II SD card, the camera can keep this up until the card is full, even when shooting RAW images. In silent shooting mode, which uses the electronic shutter, the camera can shoot even faster at 15 fps. The camera has a stated RAW buffer depth of 42 frames or 49 JPEG images at this speed.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop