The Big Cheese Mega-Sonic Solar Cat Repeller, Humane Treatment and Deterrent, Protection for Gardens Areas, Motion-Activated and Weatherproof

£8.495
FREE Shipping

The Big Cheese Mega-Sonic Solar Cat Repeller, Humane Treatment and Deterrent, Protection for Gardens Areas, Motion-Activated and Weatherproof

RRP: £16.99
Price: £8.495
£8.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

FAST Expedited options are available at extra cost - these usually arrive in 24-48hrs from dispatch but delays are possible during busy periods. Coverage area is up to 12 metres in an 80º arc, creating a protected zone of approximately 100 square metres. We are aware that some companies such as 'Royal Mail' do not add a surcharge, but they also have a long list of prohibited items that we can not send with them.

Only if the cat decides to ‘move’ again, is it likely to trigger the repeller and cause it to sound for another 25 seconds. This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.

Easy to set up and use: sonic cat deterrent can be mounted in soft ground using the plastic stake provided or wall mounted using the hole in the back of the device. SAFE AND EFFECTIVE: Powerful ultrasonic deterrent trains and prevents cats from fouling lawns and gardens without harm. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. This newer one which I think was introduced from October 2011, is similar to the type supplied with mobile phones and other gadgets nowadays.

We are able to arrange for a collection if that is easier for you, just get in touch and we can help with this.The mounting stake was in the ground, the batteries were fitted and the device tested (there’s a button giving you an audible and visual signal to show device is working). Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. At excellent value for money and designed to conserve energy costs, the inbuilt solar panel powers the supplied 3 x AA rechargeable batteries, so you need not worry about situating the repeller near a mains power supply.

initially when I installed and switched on it had an intermittent ticking sound but after a while it started emitting an audible sound every 35 seconds which is a bit annoying. The motion-activated repeller detects animal movement and delivers a continuous sonic burst to deter cats without harm. The element of surprise is now gone so I won’t be able to post videos of cats leaping 9ft in the air as reported by others using this device but the flower bed has remained cat poo-free all summer so I think that’s 15 quid well spent.I did have a look at the item and it seemed quite tricky to set up - the switch to turn it on and off was difficult to access and once touched beeped constantly. You'll be able to track the parcels journey back to us, so we can process your refund in the quickest possible time. Choose from a range of welfare-friendly and poison-free solutions for every kind of down-the-garden problem.

Robert Dyas Holdings Limited T/A Robert Dyas is an appointed representative of Product Partnerships Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 626349). I installed the cat sonic repeller device at the very edge of the flower bed offering protection, according to the manufacturer’s claims, along the full length of it. Mega Sonic All-Pest Repeller by The Big Cheese is an easy to use mega sonic pest repeller to keep cats from fouling on lawns and gardens and to stop cats from scratching up garden plants, vegetables and newly seeded lawns. The built-in solar panel keeps the batteries charged and removes the need for mains electricity supply.Your refund will be processed within 14 days of reaching our warehouse using the same method that you paid with. We do not currently ship to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands (or other off shore islands), Isle of Wight, or the Isle of Man.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop