Israel in Bible Prophecy: Past, Present & Future

Israel in Bible Prophecy: Past, Present & Future

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

That (mostly charismatic teaching) did have some influence on my thinking until I encountered reformed theology; in particular that Jesus is the embodiment of scripture fulfilled covenants, prophecy, types, patterns, themes shadows, types/antitypes all along the longtitudinal scriptural canon flow. He is the true temple, true vine, true shepherd, true place of sabbath rest, true shalom, true Israel ( Son) true bread, true (new) wine, true exodus ( from death to new -eternal life) true righteousnes, true atoning sacrifice, true lamb, true scapegoat, true high priest, true saviour, true way, true Truth, God does not reveal the future to us, but the Bible informs us of these signs so that we will never fear impossible odds. In fact, impossible is not possible when God is on our side. Jesus assures us with these words, “With God all things are possible” (Matthew 19:26). In Paul’s letter to the Ephesians, he writes that God “is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us” (Ephesians 3:20). Israel’s impossible odds are no obstacle for her incomprehensible God, and her invisible ally is impossible to overcome. If Ezekiel’s Temple is Jesus. We are in it, coming in from the north or south gate, his left and right, as he walks upon the sea of history towards the west.

This booklet will be of interest to anyone trying to make sense of the current situation, and wanting to relate it to Scripture in any way. The claim that Ezekiel prophesied the existence of the modern State of Israel is made by many, and this booklet is an essential tool in assessing whether than claim is valid. The spiritual root of Christian Zionism is dispensationalism, whose themes have fully permeated many American churches. Dispensationalism was born in the 1800s as an attempt to divide human history into a series of seven biblical categories (or dispensations) of time: the eras of Adam, of Noah, and others. We live in the era of the church, followed by the end of time. Dispensationalism embraced a pessimistic view of history, thinking the world was coming to its end and judgment day was near. As a result, it became sectarian, separating itself from mainstream society, calling sinners to repent and be saved from the impending catastrophe… Living in peace. seems to me to be symbolic of innocence as Jesus was. Not unsuspecting or naive. A parallel to the image of a lamb. Land of peace.

Does the New Testamentdissect Israel and the church?

Meshech and Tubal. These were also grandsons of Noah (Genesis 10:2). Their descendants established cities or territories bearing their names. C. I. Scofield identifies Meshech as “Moscow” and Tubal as “Tobolsk.” 2 Other scholars identify these as territories in modern Turkey. Against all odds, the Jewish people have once again returned to the “land of milk and honey” promised by God in Exodus and as exclaimed by prophets throughout the Old Testament.

Broadly speaking, some evangelicals believe that Jewish people returning to Israel following the 1917 ​​Balfour Declaration, a British statement which called for “the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people”, was key to end times, when God will purge sinners and Jesus Christ will return. If physical descent from Abraham is key, then the descendents of Ishmael and Esau are also included in the promise. Persia. Scripture mentions Persia in Ezekiel 38:5 and about 35 more places. In 1935, Persia changed its name to Iran. Then in 1979, it became the Islamic Republic of Iran. Today, Russia is Iran’s strongest ally and Israel’s strongest enemy. This alliance will continue in the latter days.A person living in the region of ANCIENT Israel known as Judea (NOT in today’s so called “Israel”) was known and called a “Judean” without regard to their actual race or religion…. For the record, I don’t think it’s anti-Semitism — or at least not just anti-Semitism, and at least when it comes from the West. Rather I think it’s trendy Western self-loathing that has identified Israel with ‘colonialism’. It’s a hatred of ‘us’ that sees Israel as an extension of ‘us’ in a place where ‘we’ have no right to be.] I, too, have concern that the church’s attitude can result in rejection of the nation state of Israel, even as zionism sees 1948 as a turning point in history a crucial to the end times and return if Christ. I’ve encountered open hostility in the church to the Jews and the nation state of Israel, let alone far from balanced media reporting, and peoples who would like it come to an end. There is no consensus as concerns the precise limits of the words of the 8th-century Isaiah or the degree of consistency with which he sustained his tragic monotone. Certainly in his book as it has come down, his nature is elusive—both stern and tender. Magnificently hopeful passages constantly mingle with the prevailing atmosphere of doom. Probably his son’s name, Shear-yashuv, means something like “a mere fragment will survive,” but possibly it has a hopeful ring: no total disaster—some shall survive. Possibly the name Immanuel (God Is with Us), prophesied for the child who shall be a sign from God that Judah will not be overcome by Israel and Syria, expresses the confidence that God will never forsake his people. And possibly other such assurances are in fact words of Isaiah himself, compelled by his love to palliate the blow.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop