Days of Blood and Starlight: The Sunday Times Bestseller. Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy Book 2

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Days of Blood and Starlight: The Sunday Times Bestseller. Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy Book 2

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

which is something of a cop-out, i understand, but if you read the first one, you are probably going to be compelled to read the second one. Akiva keeps mentioning something that happened on the bridge but I can't for the life of me remember exactly what that was. When the seraphim, including Akiva, are looking for the Caprine, Sarazal wakes up to see Rath and screams. All the events in Karou's life, first as Madrigal and later as Karou, were leading her up to this point.

Ziri's character surprised me as well; his conflict between ingrained prejudice and caring for others is very well-executed. In fact, the only similarities between the two lie in Taylor's atmospheric writing, her distinct characterizations, and the general plot continuation. not the book, just the bloodshed and the revenge and the political decisions that kept leading to such horrifying acts. Everything fits amazing,the characters had a truly development,they are perfectly explained and described,the background is smoky cool,and antique. Add it: Goodreads Goodreads Summary: Art student and monster's apprentice Karou finally has the answers she has always sought.

Days of Blood and Starlight is a war epic, not just the story of a demon and angel's forbidden love. A major character death is well handled and I particularly liked a scene involving a break in to the emperor's bedroom. Well, the pessimistic, miserly old grinches win out this time because DoBaS isn’t quite as good as its predecessor, but it’s certainly nothing to turn your nose up at.

Taylor doesn't just like to rip things apart, she bloody well SHREDS them and scatters the remaining pieces into the wind. Unfortunately, they didn’t have a thurible to save his soul and it’s already gone, so there is nothing Karou can do. This is often the downfall of sequels; we know it, we want to move forward, and although this one didn't completely fall prey of such stalled sequels, it does take quite a while to get the ball rolling.

Obviously, I highly recommend this series, especially to fans of fantasy--in which I am not, so doubly great if you are! It was more Romantic in the sense that the characters and the story are so much bigger and more mature. unexpectedly has enough character development for me to come to understand him and even grudgingly respect him. But with this knowledge comes another truth she would give anything to undo: She loved the enemy and he betrayed her, and a world suffered for it. Since I'm writing this review after finishing the third book as well, I don't think I'm in the wrong here.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop