Stripped and Spanked by The Boss (Gay, Discipline, Spanking)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Now, uncle is taking John’s shirt and pulling it up away from his bottom, right the way up his back to near his shoulders. At this point he brought his face real close to mine and I remember smelling his sour, cigarette-smoke breath. It s fun to take care of his hot spanking, but when he says "Show me your ass," I fackle not long and turn around on the sofa, so I gave him present my ass doggy, he can slap his hand and my boner . mower, poor old Badger could have his wish and enjoy a good old fashioned spanking which, because Badger was doing it - became something I enjoyed very much, even the initial sting of his variable slaps on each of my cheeks seemed to numb .

He explained that we would actually visit three nurseries and would have to drag the sleigh from his house to the first, about a quarter of a mile away; and then go on to the second and third.

On opening the trunk, a sheet of A4 paper with my uncle’s handwriting was the first thing I noticed. I’ve just finished talking to your father, Jonas, and he confirms that you did have the car with permission; but not to drive it while under the influence of alcohol of course. So the white guy hollered some more, while dancing up and down in anger on the spot, still hiding his dick.

The third stroke was firm and unforgiving but I took it in silence, duly counting and thanking my tormentor. producing a jar of Vaseline and greased up his cock, ready for a different kind of assault on my arse. My initial ambivalence to his kinky hobby had turned into some reluctant but definite enthusiasm for the subject. After my fitful sleep, I decided to take a cab back to my uncle’s place as I didn’t feel up to driving.A chair was fixed to the floor of the box at the back for Santa to sit upon, and the rest of the space was for the sacks of presents. After his boss agrees for him to stay a further week in India, Mike invites Rajan to stay with him in a nearby hotel and rewards the former room service waiter, who has saved his ass, with a trial run as his 24-7 slave. Sometimes life just takes little turns when you least expect them and the outcome while often pleasant can be very surprising. But you cannot cum without permission or you will be punished again and I do not think you want that", he tells me.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop