Cheese & Bacon Balls 190g

Cheese & Bacon Balls 190g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you do require precise ingredient information you should should consult the manufacturer, or contact us before purchase and we will try to aid you as much as possible.

Disclaimer: The ingredients/allergens advice and nutritional values are correct to the best of our knowledge, however, this can change without any prior notice.Using electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, sour cream and ranch dip seasoning mix until blended and smooth. p style="text-align: justify;">Pelotazos Cheetos are the irresistible cheese cheetos in the shape of a ball. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product.

The cheetos balls do not contain gluten, they may contain traces of Soy but in no case do they contain gluten. With that we are serving our lastest party food favorite: Cheetos Flamin’ Hot Crunchy Fried Mac and Cheese Balls. Corn, Canola Oil Whey Powder (Milk), Wheat Flour, Cheese Powder (Milk), Salt, Flavour Enhancer (621), Mineral Salt (Potassium Chloride), Maltodextrin, Flavours, Natural Colours (Paprika Extract, Turmeric), Food Acid (Lactic Acid). uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Fun for everyone, with a delicious cheesy taste, you just can't eat a Cheetos snack without licking the signature flavour off your fingers. Corn grits (73%), corn oil, cheese flavoring [lactose, flavoring substances, whey powder, cheese powder (from milk), flavor enhancers (monosodium glutamate, inosinate and disodium guanylate), flavorings of smoke], sugar, salt, colorants (vegetable concentrate, paprika extract, annatto). I think next time, I’m going to add a little cheese bomb in the center or add an element of surprise for how I serve this.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop