Miele 11805640 AllTeQ Floorhead, Attachable Universal Floorhead for Effortless Vacuuming

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Miele 11805640 AllTeQ Floorhead, Attachable Universal Floorhead for Effortless Vacuuming

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The asymmetric tread ribs are designed to absorb the considerable forces acting on the tyres when driving at high speeds, making abrupt manoeuvres or when the road surface changes. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This unique feature provides the tyre with extra grip and improves braking and handling capabilities in a variety of weather conditions. Overall, you can be assured of excellent performance with the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 SUV tyre. I'm going to need all 4 changing on my A5 in 3-4 months time so will certainly give these guys my business.

They mention that it works great for good rugs, hardwood floors and does fit their old Miele vacuum cleaner.I got this attachment to use on the low pile rugs because the rugs were getting too worn using the brush. The Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 delivers short braking distances on wet and dry roads for optimal control. Other tyres in the Latitude family include the Michelin Latitude Sport, the Michelin Latitude Cross and the Michelin Latitude Tour HP. They give off a nasty rubbery whiff when new, so don't leave them in the boot of your car for a week like I did.

They say it works well for good rugs and hardwood floors, and it works better than the electric powerbrush. The variable thickness sipes minimise deformation of the tread surface, therefore reducing the tyre’s rolling resistance. Developed with leading car manufacturers, such as BMW, Mercedes, Audi and Tesla, this MICHELIN summer tyre features an asymmetric tread design for high levels of lateral grip.Anyway my MOT was due to finish on the 24/04/19 so i actually became their first ever MOT test at their new place. I was aware that they would be setting up an MOT test centre soon and yesterday went to find out that they had literally set up and became live as a test centre on the 23/04/19. As the pic shows (original part on left, new SBD 285-3 on right), this floor brush has a metal plate instead of light plastic on the bottom, and the extra weight creates more drag than I felt with the old part. I had a problem after they had fitted a tyre bought via Black Circles, it went flat but it turned out that it was the tyre pressure sensor valve but no fuss, no problem they sorted it out with no waiting around and as a disabled driver that is very important to me.

With Active Braking Technology, the contact surface and grip increase when braking, this increased contact with the ground, provides shorter braking distances on wet and dry surfaces.New Reinforced Construction Technology delivers a stronger lightweight construction improving handling, cornering performance, tread wear and fuel efficiency. Experience reduced braking distances and improved wet performance for an even more comfortable drive. I then took my car for an MOT first thing in the morning under short notice, they were able to book it in straight away and had it carried out. Enjoy maximum comfort - The uniform block geometry with low stiffness variation leads to an even material distribution and the optimized tread block orientation allows a smooth interaction with the surface and reduced belt excitation.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop