HEYSTOP Switch Accessories Bundle 28 in 1 for Nintendo Switch, Gift Kit with Carrying Case, Dockable Protective Case Cover, Screen Protector, Game Cards Case, Grip Charge Dock, Grip Cover,etc (Black)

£28.495
FREE Shipping

HEYSTOP Switch Accessories Bundle 28 in 1 for Nintendo Switch, Gift Kit with Carrying Case, Dockable Protective Case Cover, Screen Protector, Game Cards Case, Grip Charge Dock, Grip Cover,etc (Black)

RRP: £56.99
Price: £28.495
£28.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Also the switch oled model can be put into the dock and no need to frequently to put on and take off the case. At the same time, this case is easy to carry, equipped with a special hand strap and various accessories, designed to make your console more portable and suitable for travel. The thin and transparent cover adopts a split design, which is easier to install and remove , A card case with 12 game card storage areas allows you to enjoy the game anytime, anywhere. This is a dedicated switch playstand, which you can play while charging, and enhance your gaming experience. Perfect protection]Shock absorption and pressure resistance、durable and hard case provide excellent protection from any drops, scratches, bumps, water, and dust.

While we recommend inspecting all items before bidding, we understand this is only sometimes possible. an item is used but not specified as new or used in the listing, yet the bidder thought the item to be new). The stand is also really handy for playing the mini console as it allows them to position the screen perfectly. Besides, the grip charging base is designed to charge your grip controller, and it can charge 4 grip controllers at the same time.I’m a city girl turned country by my awesome husband and we have three busy boys and two darling daughters.

However recently I'm packing my suitcase for a family trip and realize how spacious and convenient it is. The heavy duty hook allows to support the weight of a Nintendo Switch console and accessories when you travel. an Item is listed with an accessory, but that accessory was not included; the item was listed as working but did not function). We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.The bidding for this auction will close on the specified close date, with the first lots closing at 2:00 PM. I also like the the stand because I don’t have the oled version of the switch so the stand helps me a lot. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop