This Blood that Binds Us (1)

This Blood that Binds Us (1)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Blood That Binds Us has a captivating plot that drew me in immediately, with wonderful world building and immense political intrigue as we learn more about the various forms of magic and the oppressive castes systems in this world.

All done!” The vendor smiled, holding out a paper bag filled with his goods. He practically snatched the bag from her hands, replacing it with a few copper primes, before dashing away with a hurried thanks and goodbye.

Be First to Comment

All of this makes up an incredibly fun cast in our more tense and worrying plot. Seeing these characters deal with the rough situations they end up in means we get to see how their views change throughout this. I found this incredibly satisfying to watch. En fin, este libro estuvo mag-ni-fique a su manera ✨. No es la GRAN nueva historia, no, pero sí es un cozy reading muy bueno y en serio lo recomiendo. Yo ADORO estos libros y no quiero que los personajes sufran nunca jamás pero faltan 2 libros más lo que significa que mi sufrimiento seguirá 😭🤍. Whispers of the carnage traveled far and wide, describing the bodies drained, eyes glassy and dull. They spoke of the blood decorating the walls and streets and how no one had been spared, not even the children. They whispered of the man who had emerged, blood dripping from his mouth and staining his clothes and his claws and his teeth, eyes red. They called him the angel of Death.

I really enjoyed this sequel. It has some of my favorite tropes (enemies-to-lovers, slow burn, pretend plaything) and I loved Nadir. Friends are the heartbeat of our chosen family, intertwining lives with a connection as strong as blood.” I was really looking forward to this book. Like many others, I found this book through TikTok and was immediately intrigued. I patiently waited for it to release, and when I bought it I was so excited to start it. But ultimately, this book is a catfish. There were so, so many commas to the point of distraction. After a while, I was able to forget about it. When The Family shows signs that they may be closer than the brothers realize and The Legion’s loyalty is tested , Aaron and Kimberly must forge their own path to freedom.This book ended on a cliffhanger, and I can't wait for the next book. I need to know what happens with Sin and Wren. Always so curious, aren't you Wilbur." He shook his head fondly and Wilbur's jaw snapped shut. "Ah well, I've been around for a long time, you see, wandering this earth alone. But I'm tired now, and I want more," His eyes flashed a brilliant blood red, "More than an empty manor and quiet halls. More than I was destined to have on my own." He stopped and stared at Wilbur again, eyes once again hidden in the shadow. Tommy was watching the richer humans effortlessly use their expendable money to buy luxuries and goods, dressed in their finery and gold. He felt almost envious. Tommy had grown up without money for most of his life, with a brief time with money that swiftly ended with his change. So, seeing the humans spend money like it was nothing made Tommy envious. Both Tubbo and himself worked, but they only had enough money for necessities and supplies for Tubbo’s potions. They were useful, so they had to find space in the budget for it. First off, thank you to Samantha for the ARC of this book. I devoured this book every chance I had!

I know I am using capitalized words now, but this is a review, not a published book I'm selling to people under false promises for money. But that killed me throughout this book. This book is marketed as a captor / captive - enemies to lovers to enemies - messy /relationship… with spice. And all of that is 100% accurate! But also I wanted more?The vendor looked up at Tommy. She smiled, recognising him under his hood that he kept up when out in public spaces. She had pretty, long blonde hair with flowers weaved through her braids, and big brown eyes. She held her hand out for the paper, turning her attention to the herbs and bottles that were scattered along her stall. It was a regular occurrence at this point. Tubbo was running out of ingredients rapidly all the time, so Tommy usually volunteered to do the run, though he did so at great risk.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop