TEN: The decade that changed my future

TEN: The decade that changed my future

RRP: £20.00
Price: £10
£10 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Rylan writes with warmth and humour and is honest, down to earth and keeps it real as he recounts the events and shows that have shaped him over the past decade.

Light and funny moments certainly but also some very honest and moving sections too - I enjoyed reading it. Ross/Rylan seems like a great laugh and I hope we see continue to see him on TV.Rylan, 33, previously opened up about his ill health last year following the breakdown of his marriage. Appearing on The One Show tonight, Rylan said: "It was really difficult writing what I had to write and revisiting a time that I never thought would be part of my life. MORE : Rylan Clark ‘not giving up’ on finding love again after devastating divorce: ‘I’ve learnt to get a prenup’

Rylan made a sad confession last year (Credit: ITV) Rylan Clark talks health battle following split We got a bit of juicy gossip but not as much as I hoped, but I understand Rylan had a previous book where maybe he exposed more secrets of his time in the house? I can’t say from this I am keen to read part 2 of Rylan’s life , but it was an enjoyable enough light read (listen).When the last Bit on the Side aired in 2018, I felt uncomfortable. It felt too Rylan focused , partly why I feel ITV might have snubbed him for the revival - I like Rylan , he comes across as kind and funny, and he appreciates alcohol and cigarettes just like I do! However , he does come across as a bit self centred - but that’s ok! I’m sure he’s a decent lad. With unforgettable stories about his rise to fame, his biggest regrets and his special bond with his beloved mum, TEN: The decade that changed my future is as warm and honest, enormously entertaining and full of surprises as its brilliant Sunday Times bestselling author. The TV presenter split from his husband last year after six years of marriage, and has been open about the toll it took on him, recently admitting that he suffered two heart failures and was hospitalised following the breakdown of his marriage.

I finished it with a newfound respect for him, and I thoroughly enjoyed the insight into his life and the entertainment industry. Quite refreshing to read an honest account of what it's like to seek fame as a career, the highs and lows which come with it, including the effect the breakdown of his marriage had upon his mental health. But I actually learnt to be alright on my own and I think that was a really important lesson I needed to learn at the age of 33, which is quite late for some people.’What’s the point?’ I thought. I’d lost what I thought was everything, the one thing I always wanted. A man I loved. A family of my own. And now it was gone. His new memoir, Ten: The Decade That Changed My Future, includes details about his marriage breakdown and split. I knew it wasn’t right. It turned out that my heart had to be restarted. I remember laying in resus and I had all these pads on with all these wires and not understanding what it was,” he said. Ten is Rylan's memoir of the decade that changed his life and is ten years of him gracing our TV screens. Throughout the memoir Rylan gives us a warts and all account of his career in television, his divorce, the love he has for his family, especially mum Lynda and his favourite things. At the end of each chapter Rylan gives us his lessons learnt and throughout the book there are letters from some of his favourite people, family, friends and celebrities.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop