Stanley Quickslide Pocket Knife All-metal with Belt Clip Ref 0-10-810, Silver/ Black

£5.655
FREE Shipping

Stanley Quickslide Pocket Knife All-metal with Belt Clip Ref 0-10-810, Silver/ Black

RRP: £11.31
Price: £5.655
£5.655 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This is the second one I've owned and is still the best all around work knife I have ever owned. It's odd look get attention but no matter which blade you are using it feels like it was made just for your hand. Knife blade is very sharp and holds an edge very well and can handle some abuse. The razor blade box cutter is special. A little difficult to replace the blade but that is so the blade won't "fling" out when using on tough projects. i try to use the razors when possible, because they are cheap and easy to replace, but the big blade is pretty sturdy as well. my only complaint is the button to release the razor slide popped off my old one. it still works fine though, mainly a cosmetic issue.

this is just such a smart design. comes in handy all the time for many different jobs. if the razor blade is not heavy duty enough, the big serrated blade is. if the big blade isnt sharp or small enough, then the razors are. its just great to always have the right knife at your fingertips. The handle will not slip out of your hand when using when in hot sweaty conditions. Comes apart very easy for cleaning. I just rinse it with water and air gun it dry because it won't rust.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop