Like A Sister

Like A Sister

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Finding a friend who acts like a sister is something special. Someone who listens to your every problem supports you and knows everything about you. Honest and loyal, she will always find the time for you no matter where she is. A friend is like a sister, a sister is like a friend. A friend is like a sister, who can tease you, in a sisterly way. Friends make us feel as we can rely on them as if we have a sister next to us. I Love my Best Friend Like a Sister Quotes I know that when I need to vent you are a listening ear, and when I need a laugh you always find the most amazing ways to make me laugh. You’re the funniest person in the world and I just love being by your side!

Thank you to Libro.fm for providing me with an ALC of this audiobook. I am offering my honest opinion voluntarily. Friends can be more than just a friend, I have a friend so close to me, she’s my sister and my confidant. A sister is a blessing of all times. She’s my best friend, I’ve known her all my life, flower, bird and tree, she’s a friend like a sister and she always makes me laugh. Friendship is the greatest of all possible gifts. It never fades with time or distance, it’s precious foreverMy sister and I are so close that we finish each other’s sentences and often wonder who’s memories belong to whom.”—Shannon Celebi Often, in old age, the sisters become each other’s chosen and most happy companions. In addition to their shared memories of childhood and their relationship to each other’s children, they . . . carry the echoes of their mother’s voice.”—Margaret Mead My sister, you are my friend. You’re as real as the sun, moon and stars. You are in my life, you are part of my happiness, you’re as real as a sister, as real She’s like an angel, sent from above, with just one goal, but she’s been there for me, and I can never repay her for all she’s done because she’s a friend like a sister.

I would have liked for one of the side characters to be less of an ‘Inventing Anna’ type of figure as it was fairly predictable and the misdirection takes up a lot of the story for no reason. The mystery was interesting but the resolution was painfully anticlimactic. The culprit was painfully obvious and I really hoped that the author would subvert my expectations by not making them the killer. Their motivations are…kind of missing? I didn’t buy into their ‘reasons’, as it seemed a huge leap to go from ‘that’ to murder. The ending did feel rushed to the point that it lessened my overall enjoyment of the novel. We also get chapters that are the equivalent of insta posts or lives about Desiree and they did absolutely 0 for the story. I wish we could have had chapters giving us glimpses into the sisters' childhoods as that would have added depth and nuance to their relationship. I do not see as well without her. I do not hear as well without her. I do not feel as well without her. I would be better off without a hand or a leg than without my sister.”—Erin MorgensternWe all need a friend like a sister, to share the joys of life, to lend an ear in times of need, to make you laugh, to make you cry. We are sisters. We will always be sisters.Our differences may never go away, but neither, for me, will our song.”—Elizabeth Fishel I think of you as a sister. I feel like you’re my sister, even though we aren’t biologically related.

There is no greater friend than a sister, you would do anything for her, you would give up all your treasures for her, and you would love her with all your heart. On top of the feeling for a sister being more than a friend, a friend has more passion for being nice to you than others. So I guess, in all honesty, sisters are best.A best friend’s a kind of sister, you share your heart and your dreams and your laughter and your tears. She knows all the things that you hide, and she loves you anyway; But when you’re feeling blue, Let me preface this with that I really wanted to love this book. It had me HOOKED from the beginning and I fell in love with many of the characters.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop