L'Aimant by Coty Parfum de Toilette - 50 ml (Pack of 1)

£29.425
FREE Shipping

RRP: £58.85
Price: £29.425
£29.425 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

L'Aimant ("magnet" in French) is a elegant, sophisticated and classic combination of floral botanicals that relaxes and warms the senses and soul. It's a credit limit that's attached to your PayPal account which you can use for your online purchases. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Certainly not something for those who dislike powder--but if you enjoy a powdery, ultrafeminine rose scent, you will enjoy this lovely classic fragrance. If I could wish for anything from Coty, it would be Daphne Bugey’s reconstructions of classic Coty fragrances that Luca Turin is always banging on about in Perfumes: The Guide. One thing I can say for sure is that I don't find it suits younger people, but more adults, age 50+.I’m more familiar with Emeraude, but even with that scent I couldn’t tell you when the most egregious change took place. I like the elegant old-style bottle, and the fact that it is a PDT is intriguing, as it is a rarity. It's a nice enough fragrance -- probably best for evening because of the intensity of the florals -- but I won't be going out my way to get more of it. I find it difficult to distinguish the individual notes, but the overall fragrance is really lovely. Since I'm staying home I guess I'll settle for a pair of black leggings and a big oversized men's shirt with rolled up sleeves.

The cedar has the same subtleness in this scent as it does in Apre L'Ondee, and C'est La Vie ( you can tell that I have certain notes that I like pretty much in scents. To tie the fragrance together, you’ll also be able to detect rich floral heart notes of rose, geranium, jasmine, ylang-ylang and orchid. This is a classic and subtle-as-a-sledgehammer murder mystery where the glamorous and genteel surface can do nothing to conceal the dark goings on beneath. I would also suggest the 1999 version of Ines de la Fressange in the octagonal bottle, if you can find it – I love its fizzy, flirty combination of aldehydes, peach, jasmine, rose, and sandalwood; however, it doesn’t have the vanilla deliciousness of L’Aimant.

I've never received compliments on it or anything, but then in my circles, I am known for wearing all different kinds of perfumes. I was just kind of shocked at the spray radius and force and wondered what the deal was with it – and maybe what concentration? To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. No longer reminded me of Eau Premiere though, but smelled like the older version of Givenchy L'Interdit. Product Description Francois Coty first created L'Aimant Parfum de Toilette in 1927 for the love of his life, putting all his love, romance and affection into this fragrance, no wonder it was such a success and sparked the start of the largest fragrance company in the world.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop