Spencer Fleetwood Mints Tins, Merry Christmas Themed, 45 gram

Spencer Fleetwood Mints Tins, Merry Christmas Themed, 45 gram

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you’ve been following me for a while you know that I have posted a plethora of mint-infused recipes. At the top of the list, my Mint Oreo Trifle. And then there’s my Doctored Brownie Mix with Mint Chocolate. (Yum!) Once the basic Cream Cheese Mint Recipe is made, there are endless ways to shape them. You can even use mint molds. This time though, I chose to make them into stars using a piping bag and decorator tip #199.

For an extra festive touch, add a few sprinkles of edible glitter or shimmer to your mints before they harden. Homemade Butter Mints are simply the best! An easy to make sweet, buttery, and delicious old fashioned candy recipe that you could literally eat hand fulls of!

Required Cookies & Technologies

Be sure to separate the layers with a piece of wax paper.Label the container so that you know the use-by date. Why We Love This Recipe In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter, cream cheese, and mint extract. Add in the powdered sugar one cup at a time, mixing on low speed, until everything is well incorporated and smooth,

So easy to make at home, we love baby shower yellow, but feel free to customize for the holidays (liked red and green for Christmas) or a nice traditional soft mint green for your candy.Gluten Free Brownies with Mint Chocolate: If you love a gooey brownie but you’ve sworn off flour and other glutens, this is the recipe for you! These luscious brownies are heavy on the chocolate and light on the things that aren’t good for you. Best of all, they’re loaded with minty goodness. And, in case you want another no-bake Christmas treat, this Christmas Crunch Popcorn takes just minutes to make and is perfect for a festive party. Pro Tip #3: The decorator tip #199 fits on a coupler. If you are using more than one color, you may want to use more than one decorator tip. I only have one and had to wash it several times in between piping the different colors.

IRRESISTIBLE FLAVOR: The combination of peppermint and sweetened condensed milk results in a deliciously creamy, minty flavor that’s both refreshing and satisfying. Yes. We store these Mints in a airtight container in the refrigerator. Look at the expiration date on the cream cheese to see how long they will last. These mints freeze beautifully in an airtight container. Easy Holiday Peppermint Bark: The foundation for this delicious recipe is the bottom layer of chocolate. I used almond bark because it’s so easy to work with. Add a bit of coconut butter and it melts down perfectly. The top layer is white chocolate (or white almond bark) with some crushed peppermints. Other than a dot of peppermint extract, that’s about it for the recipe! Make The Dough: Beat together the cream cheese, butter, corn syrup, and peppermint extract until smooth.Add the powdered sugar, ½ cup at a time, and mix until fully incorporated.Leave out for 24 hours to completely dry. Use a dough scraper (aka bench scraper) to loosen the mints from the wax paper. Storing the Candy When it comes to the holidays, you can never have too many sweets, and these cream cheese butter mints are no exception to that rule! You might just start a new tradition! STEP TWELVE: Allow the Christmas peppermint patties to sit out at room temperature, on the tray, for up to 24 hours before you place them onto a platter to serve. But I will definitely be adding them to my dessert table this holiday season! They are super easy, taste delicious and turned out really cute in these little bite size stars. Variations: Try using different colors for different occasions! For example, pastels would be perfect for baby showers, graduation parties, or Easter. You could also make wedding mints with the happy couple’s favorite colors.

My family loves these candies for the holidays, and these Christmas mints are always a favorite to make. Just turn on some holiday music and set the mood for making these cheerful, no-bake 4-ingredient candies. Now it’s time to pipe the cream cheese mints – line a cookie sheet with parchment paper first. Then pipe on the size of mints that you want.

Christmas Peppermint Patties

Place room temperature butter in a large mixing bowl and beat butter with hand mixer on low speed until light and fluffy. Easy Peanut Brittle: If you love the crisp sweet flavor of brittle with the yummy crunch of peanuts, this is the recipe for you. This brittle is a family recipe, passed down over multiple generations. It’s easy, and definitely one you’ll pass on to your friends and loved ones. IN THE FREEZER: You can freeze cream cheese butter mints in an airtight container for up to two months. Add 2 drops yellow food coloring (or any color you like) and increase speed to high and beat until smooth and a dough forms. Mint extract will intensify the minty goodness, almond extract will add a nutty undertone, and coconut extract will infuse a tropical flair into your mints. How To Make This Christmas Mints Recipe

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop