Emma Platform Single Bed Base 25 cm, Slatted Frame For Double Mattress (135x190 cm), Wooden Slats and Reinforced Metal Supporting Structure, Easy Assembly

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Emma Platform Single Bed Base 25 cm, Slatted Frame For Double Mattress (135x190 cm), Wooden Slats and Reinforced Metal Supporting Structure, Easy Assembly

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Overall, I love this frame for my Bohemian-ish bedroom. After a year of use, it still looks and feels as good as new. It's very sturdy, doesn't creak, goes well with my rattan-front bedside tables and looks lovely styled with some rumply linen bedding and a cosy throw.

You share a bed:Bed-sharers should look for a mattress with high levels of motion isolation, and here the Emma Original excels. You won't feel the moments of a restless partner on this mattress. Don't buy it if... This is because excess heat that builds up inside the mattress can easily disperse between the slats.

You might also like

The bed frame you need for your Emma mattress depends on the mattress material and your firmness preference. One area of performance where the Emma Original fell short was on edge support. I felt definite sloping when sitting on the edge of the bed, which increased for the heavier testers on my review panel. I also placed a 20kg near the edge of the Emma Mattress and this created noticeable sloping too. I dropped a 6kg weight from roughly 5 inches above the mattress and roughly 25 inches away from the wine glass, and then again getting nearer in increments each time until it was approximately 5 inches away. I was impressed at how little the wine glass moved in all drop tests. Charley has an MA in Journalism & Media Studies and undertook an internship at a travel magazine in Iceland. She still writes occasional travel and lifestyle stories when the inspiration strikes now, with work published in Cosmopolitan, Stylist, ELLE and Women’s Health, among others. You weigh above average:The medium sleep feel will be a little too soft for heavier bodies, and you may find the all-foam design starts to sag sooner than you'd like, too. Something sturdier, like the Panda Hybrid Bamboo mattress, will provide better support.

On my Emma Original review model, I tested the standard cover. This is made from soft-touch fabric, and is hypoallergenic and breathable. It can be zipped off and cleaned in the washing machine. I tend to sleep solo, near the edge of the mattress, and I still felt supported and stable. When I asked a heavier person to try it out, although they experienced no significant problems with rolling when sleeping alone, they did notice some sloping if they lay too close to the mattress edge. With five years’ experience as a homes writer, Charley now writes for Good Housekeeping, Country Living and House Beautiful but has also previously worked in print for an architecture magazine. Now for the storage. I was actually amazed at how much space you get (thanks to 3m² extra storage space). That’s 890 litres of hidden storage space, meaning I was able to carefully and neatly place all my shoe boxes, beauty products and winter clothes - and all within easy reach. You simply open it up from the foot of the bed with the handle.It's also worth flagging that the Emma Original is available in a good range of sizes. There's all the usual UK sizes, as well as a small double, and there are also EU sizes. ore size availability with the Emma Original compared to the competitor models mentioned above, as Emma Sleep also offers EU sizes in addition to standard mattress sizes. These include an EU single, an EU double and an EU queen. The Emma Original is a 25cm tall, all-foam mattress with two different cover options. Let's take a look at what's going on inside. The uppermost foam layer is referred to as 'Point Elastic Airgocell' foam, and its main purpose is to help with temperature regulation. Beneath that you'll find a tier of memory foam, which molds to the sleeper's body shape and hugs the joints. We think this bed frame would look great in smaller spaces, as the less bulky frame will encourage the space to look larger and less cluttered. However, you should ensure your slats are no wider than 7 cm (2.8 inches) so that memory foam doesn't sink between the gaps.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop