DEWALT Wool Buffing Pad and Backing Pad Kit, 7-Inch (DW4985CL)

£24.995
FREE Shipping

RRP: £49.99
Price: £24.995
£24.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I have gone to many car shows and seen absolutley beautiful, straight, clean cars with exspensive paint jobs looking like this. The ergonomic two-finger trigger helps to reduce user fatigue by accommodating a range of finger positions for professionals using the tool over an extended period of time; all of these features provide improved comfort and speed control compared to traditional polishers.

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).Could anybody point me in the right direction for polishing pads - I would like a medium cut and finishing pad.

The 3m perfect it line is very good stuff for use with a rotary but not really a good starting point to start mowing away on your nice stuff. The powerful motor and solid construction of the polisher give the user the confidence to tackle paint blemishes with precision. Warranty claims all tools except lasers: Please contact the national Dewalt warranty agent, Sallco, directly on 02380 737355. I've got a couple of 5inch backing plates for mine one of which is a Shinemate flexedge , I've recently got some Lake country Ccs pads but haven't had time to try them yet , my favourite pads would have to be the 3M yellow polishing pad and the blue/black finishing pad , they run smoother on the rotary imo than the Chemical Guys ones which I've tried . Now that I have plenty of time on my hands I am going to try and master the rotary I bought a couple of months ago.backing plate, foam pads and maybe like a Sonax cutmax/ perfect finish or Menzerna 400/3500 combo would be a much better starting point. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. No volt release switch will prevent the unit from starting when plugged in, even if the switch is in the on position.

Lake Country Better Edge Yellow Foam Medium/Heavy Cutting Pad - The Lake Country Yellow Foam Pad is to be used on clear coats to remove medium scratches, water spots, and medium to heavy oxidation . I don’t mind investing the money in a good DA kit or an alternate buffer/pads/polish combo to improve my chances of success. Whether working by hand or with our DA polisher, Ultimate Compound is the perfect choice to prepare your paint's surface for your favourite Meguiar's wax. This less dense foam formula is intended for the application of fine polishes, prewax cleaners, and cleaner waxes.Based on your inputs, the builder will deliver a pdf list with images, descriptions, SKUs and quantities.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop