Rugby Challenge 4 (PS4)

Rugby Challenge 4 (PS4)

RRP: £44.05
Price: £22.025
£22.025 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It's time to adapt or die in a fight against the ultimate threat. Task Force 141 will be tested beyond the breaking p... A brand new rugby game has just been released today. We felt it was necessary here at Rugby Onslaught to give an honest review of the game after giving it a go.

NEW! Side-line camera angle and drop goal camera allowing for closer simulation to a real broadcast view. As has been mentioned elsewhere, this is a 'Early Access' version, though the majority of the modes are included from the start, except online play and some career enhancements. As it's currently digital only, I'll mention that it's around 22GB on the PS4, so a pretty modest file size. Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows 8.1/10 (64-bit only) Processor: Intel Core™ I3-3210 / AMD Phenom II X4 960T Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 equivalent or higher DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 25 GB available space Also @Bears Gamer heres the most up to date custom0.db file with correct international team collars. I haven't touched the other team collars just yet but that will be for next months custom0.db

Skool Daze ReSkooled

On the licencing front, strangely enough the Sunwolves, Jaguares and Waratahs are all unlicenced this year. Not sure why, as I was under the assumption that all Super Rugby was licenced.

Starfield is the first new universe in over 25 years from Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of The El... Love that idea on grading of injuries. The lowering their stats would go along great with the fatigue/fitness actually doing something. A concussion test, 10 minute replacement option would be cool, but probably too much to ask for. In terms of licensing, we were pleasantly surprised to see that the majority of the top 10 rugby teams in the World were included. I will do my best to keep these files updated, hopefully at least once a month depending on want new content the modders have come up with.Où puis-je mettre ceci: Placez ce fichier de votre choix aux côtés de vos autres mods dans « \Steam\steamapps\common\Rugby Challenge 4\Rugby\Content\Paks » This is almost the exact same as you would find in Rugby Challenge 3 with the same functions for almost every part of the scrum. We are beyond disappointed with this. OVER 12 PRESTIGIOUS COMPETITIONS Including the all new Womens 7’s Rugby, Premiership Rugby, Super Rugby Mens 7’s Rugby, and Currie Cup - or even create your own! No menu mod, just the complete set of logo's + Extras (custom team logo's and comps ie. British & Irish Lions, Moana Pacifika, Super Rugby Aotearoa Logo and many more) Where do I put this: Place this file of your choosing alongside your other mods in "\Steam\steamapps\common\Rugby Challenge 4\Rugby\Content\Paks"

Hopefully this keeps everything in once place in case people are new to the game and allows creators to see what has already been done. OVER 12 PRESTIGIOUS COMPETITIONS Including the all new Womens 7’s Rugby, Premiership Rugby, Super Rugby Mens 7’s Rugby, and Currie Cup – or even create your own! A new side-line camera angle and drop goal camera allowing for closer simulation to a real broadcast view. This is new, yet we found the side-line camera to be difficult to play with in terms of passing and spacial awareness. Rugby Challenge 4 claimed that it would have some of the best graphics in rugby, beating the competition from the likes of Rugby 20 which sensationally flopped earlier in the year. ALL-STAR COMMENTARYReal sports broadcasting commentary with Grant Nisbett and Justin Marshall. French commentary by Eric Bayle and Thomas Lombard.

Lunch A Palooza

ALL-STAR COMMENTARY Real sports broadcasting commentary with Grant Nisbett and Justin Marshall. French commentary by Eric Bayle and Thomas Lombard.

The focus for Rugby Challenge 4 has been to build on and improve the gameplay of our previous rugby games while retaining its essence with the use of the original signature animations, now spectacularly enhanced by the Unreal Engine.I have put together a spreadsheet of which kits are made/up to date, which are in the base game and which need done etc. Southern Hemisphere menu mod 1.0 w/logo's for ALL teams and comps + Extras (custom team logo's and comps ie. British & Irish Lions, Moana Pacifika, Super Rugby Aotearoa Logo and many more)

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop