Issey Miyake L'eau Bleue D'issey Pour Homme Edt-s Perfumes for Man, 0.15 kg

Issey Miyake L'eau Bleue D'issey Pour Homme Edt-s Perfumes for Man, 0.15 kg

RRP: £34.00
Price: £17
£17 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

L'Eau Bleue d'Issey Pour Homme by Issey Miyake is a extremely unique frag that everyone should have if they like to collect. It's missing the characteristic yuzu opening that the original has but it's not missed in this version. I bought this from Chemistwarehouse in Australia, I would find the trouble as all perfume from Chemistwarehouse having very "weak" performance. As such, whatever style of scent you're looking for, you'll likely find more desirable options out there.

Unfortunately, it was taken out of production, but the lovers of this perfume can still find it on the market. As a child I used to pick the blue berries off of the juniper bushes in my yard and would squeeze them between my fingers because I enjoyed the aroma so much. The amber, patchouli, and oak moss serve to further darken the already overmatched bright notes, and .I normally would see what's new in the market, but I personally found most them nothing that would WOW 😕 me.

It's like it's trying to somehow be both Guerlain Vetiver and Nuit D'Issey all at once, but achieving neither goal with any real success.I too can wear it and I am head over heals happy to recieve straight compliments or just shy "what is that perfume? While I like L’Eau Bleue and applaud the sumptuous concept in creating it (especially given the designer level) it leaves me somehow unfulfilled.

He has a harmonious picture, which even after fourteen years after the appearance of the blue water, still appears completely contemporary and pleasant. I see it in lineage with other Cavallier creations from the early 2000s, the superbly green Theorema Uomo and the impeccably polished Rive Gauche pour Homme. No one would notice it because of its poor performance and if you manage to do it, it has now wow factor in it. He goes more in the direction of classics, I can't decide between Fougere or Chypre, because he owns shares of both.

L'Eau Bleue can be worn in any season, but I'd be more inclined to reach for it in warmer weather and can be worn for any sort of occasion, but I'd also more likely reach for it in casual/workplace settings. I believe it's the contrast of the sunny citrus notes trying in vain to peak through the heavily coniferous mid and base notes of juniper, cypress, and cedar. I first bought this fragrance in 2005 and it was my signature scent at a time when I only owned 5 bottles of cologne total. Obviously, These reviewers did not give it the chance it deserves because this scent is some seriously great smelling stuff that lasts all day long!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop