Steiff Cuddly Toy My First Steiff Teddy Bear for Birth, Cute Stuffed Toy, Boys, Girls & Babies from 0 Months, Soft Cuddly Friends, 26 cm Small, 242038

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Steiff Cuddly Toy My First Steiff Teddy Bear for Birth, Cute Stuffed Toy, Boys, Girls & Babies from 0 Months, Soft Cuddly Friends, 26 cm Small, 242038

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

An excellent teddy bear which I am sure will be greatly loved by me great grand-daughter. Would. Certainly recommend you to any of my friends looking for a similar gift 26th November 2021 Bought as gift for 6-month old little girl - reportedly very happy with it Recommend to anyone looking for a sensibly-sized (and priced) non-intimidating friend for a baby The usual excellent quality, with a friendly face! 26th December 2021 The bear is my grandsons Christmas present. I always had a bear growing up. I wanted him to be able to do the same. 19th December 2021

Beautiful product bought for my granddaughter would absolutely recommend ,quality fantastic. 30th July 2020 Experience the joy of Steiff’s timeless craftsmanship with Steiff My First Bears and Bunnies, the perfect choice for creating cherished memories and introducing little ones to the world of Steiff. Steiff, renowned for its exceptional quality and heritage, has crafted these special companions with utmost care and attention to detail. Each Steiff My First Bear and Bunny is designed with soft and huggable materials, making them gentle and safe for babies and toddlers to cuddle and cherish. Lovely well made soft Teddy for our new Grandaughter .Very pleased with this product would reccomend 3rd May 2021 A keepsake for my goddaughter, the bear is beautiful and quality amazing as always for Steiff 22nd September 2023 Elmar is just scrumsious. Im very happy with him. He is also a christening present for my 2nd twin great nephew 2nd October 2017Gift for new baby. Any one looking for a special gift for a young child. Excellent quality. 19th October 2023 Bought as a gift - new owner delighted Recommend to anyone looking for a reasonably priced collectable and/or usable bear Excellent quality, soft and huggable - am tempted to buy one for myself! 26th December 2021 Elmer will be joining my grand daughter at Christmas time. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a bear! Quality is tip top as I would expect. 26th October 2023

He is lovely for a first teddy. I will need a proper jointed one pnce the child has grown a bit. 23rd October 2021 The Bear is of excellent quality, arms legs and head articulate, the bear is a present for my newly born grandson. There's nowt wrong wi' t' product (in Yorkshire this is the highest praise). 7th August 2021Bought as a gift for collaegue leaving to have a baby. Lovely collectable and keepsake. High quality and comes in lovely box. 15th March 2021 Would recommend as an investment and a first bear, Steiff being a top brand name. 6th December 2021 I always buy a Steiff bear for all the babies born on the Avenue! Each time I know they are suitable and of the highest quality 18th May 2023 Disney Characters: Steiff has collaborated with Disney to create plush toys featuring beloved Disney characters. These licensed products bring the magic of Disney to life in the form of cuddly and huggable companions.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop