The Irish House: A totally heartbreaking and powerful story about families, secrets and finding your way home

£9.9
FREE Shipping

The Irish House: A totally heartbreaking and powerful story about families, secrets and finding your way home

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This was our first visit to Dublin Vatsal at The Davenport greeted us and took time to guide us around the city map. The rooms were pleasant and well apportioned. The Irish House on Renelagh street is a great pub that offers a decent range of drinks and is one of the many Irish pubs and bars throughout the city centre.

Veg jalapenos fondue platter was the king of all... Fresh veggies with a mellow flavour of herbs n garlic in them, baked potatoes, crunchy croutons and the jalapenos fondue though not warm but tasted bloody good... It was such a delicious platter... Big ups for that... The service staff is friendly and courteous. Apart from being courteous they are kind and make sure the guests comforts are been cared about. Our server Addy made sure we have a great time during our visit.

Now this is not my usual tipple ,I'm more a real ale and craft beer person myself but I really enjoyed this lager,freezing cold and very easy to drink ,it was just so good being in such a warm and inviting pub enjoying a delicious lager sat with my twin brother Stephen,best beer companion in the world. We ended our time at The Irish House with a Dual Chocolate Torte. This is a dark and white chocolate mousse cake with a drizzle of chocolate sauce. This was one of the best mousse versions we have had in Bengaluru and it truly is a must try for everyone who visits The Irish House. The Irish House has a very traditional pub interior with many interesting feature's relating to Ireland and superb seating options and is one of two Irish pubs on this very lively street.

Grilled cottage cheese lasagne- this was a perfect dish too with the layers of grilled cottage cheese(paneer), spinach and fresh veggies laid on top of arrabiata sauce,, it was very heavy and very filling -- 5/5 We had just been to the pub next door namely Lanigans Irish Bar and as it was a bitterly cold night we dropped into The Irish House ,another fine pub on this party street. I went to the Irish House yesterday with a friend whom I met after a long time. We entered there around 5.30 pm and were greeted well by the hosts. Also we were informed that this was the happy hour and any beers and drinks we took was awarded by a 1 + 1. So no complaints on the beer.Thank you for taking the time out to review us. Any inconvenience, albeit minor, faced by you is a matter of grave concern for us, we will dig deeper into the issue and make sure such discrepancy isn’t repeated. Drinks- sangria was jus the usual... Good enough... Virgin mojito was super delicious... I mean I have had virgin mojitos alot but this had orange wedges in it which made it taste so different n delicious... The Irish House is a chain of casual dining resto-pubs offering a rustic wooden ambiance along with an extensive variety of brews.The interors have big screens all around making it a best experience to watch live match screenings over some drinks. After having tried pubs in central Bangalore and Indira Nagar, we decided to try the Irish House in Yelahanka, Bangalore.

The brunch was ended with much sought after and heard of "The irish Riverdance".This beautiful and spectacular mug was loaded with gooey brownie,brownie crumble, vanilla ice cream,dark chocolate bites, chocolate truffle pieces and topped with caramel nuts,whipped cream and caramel sauce.A heaven for chocolate lovers and quite an indulgence. This is a fantastic pub with a superb atmosphere as they host live music and the pub is in a superb area of the city centre and is well worth a visit.So easy to find from Central train station it's across the street. Veg quesadillas - This is stuffed with cheese,assorted peppers, refried beans & jalapenoes ,served with cheesy corn on the cob,fresh salsa and sour cream ( 3.5/5) I like trying out new restaurants and when I go to a new one the first thing I notice is the feel of the place and how attentive the staff is, how they receive you, because I feel that is important. Then I look around at the decor and then I take a look at the menu and I pay special attention as to how it is presented to me.Sloppy Pig Out- Shredded pork with carmelized onion burger one of the best and my favourite!!! Must Try Next i had the Grilled peri peri cottage cheese served with couscous & pepper mushrooms.This dish is surely recommended to all cheese lovers. Adding a little gravy will surely improve the dish more and keep away the little hint of dryness form the dish. We were served a Carling lager each ,these were served iced cold and sparkling ,we chilled out and took in the great pub we were in. The outdoor sitting is cosy with... potted plants and and English numbers to which you can sing along to.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop