ASICS Men's Jolt 2 Running Shoes

ASICS Men's Jolt 2 Running Shoes

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You need a good breathable shoe to make sure your hard-working feet are being looked after while you run, so we've made these with an athletic mesh to let the air in. With their athletic image and technical features, the JOLT 2 running shoes for men really do give you premium value at an affordable price. The initial use-case for this feature was to be able to process a Boolean input value, and if the value is boolean true write out the string "enabled". Note, this was possible before, but it required two Shiftr steps. It's too late in the year to put together now (I don't build in the summer) but I'm sure this model will be as fast as the Viper and a lot more durable. What "[#2]" means is, go up the three levels and ask that node how many matches it has had, and then use that as an index in the arrays. When you lace up the Jolt 2 you'll immediately notice the weight and firmness which is carried over into the miles you're about to put in. I've run mostly short runs in The Jolt 2 simply because anything over 5, just feels like I am asking more of the shoe than is reasonable for it. The heft weight and the uncomfortable rigidness make me feel like I'm pounding the pavement every stride verses, just floating along.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but: Wow, currently to my knowledge a single .java file on GitHub, last commit in 2017, holds relevant parts of the official documentation of the JOLT syntax. I had to use its syntax since I'm working with NiFi and applied its JoltTransformJSON processor (hence the SEO abuses in my question, so more people find the answer) However, the Jolt 2 is effective in meeting needs. It has no tragic deficit that makes me say NO to running in them. At this price point, it is pretty in line with other makes and models in the same expense range. Take your time with the Jolt 2 The ASICS Jolt 2 is great for the beginner runner needing to just get in 1-3 miles at a time. For a nice easy run to moderate-intensity efforts, you will feel fine in these. Not only will you be satisfied with the price to get your short efforts in, but you will also be satisfied that they will last a long time.Now, The Jolt 2 does bring comfort in the stability it produces. If you're someone who needs stability but is not into getting a "stability" shoe, this ASICS model offers a great middle ground. A firm and functional runner The way to think of it, is that it allows you to specify a "synthentic" value, aka a value not found in the input data. The existence of this wildcard is a reflection of the fact that the "data" of the input JSON, can be both in the "values" and the "keys" of the input JSON You need a good breathable shoe to make sure your hard-working feet are being looked after while you run, so we've made these with an athletic mesh to let the air in. With their athletic image and technical features, the JOLT 2 running shoes for women really do give you premium value at an affordable price.

The Jolt 2 is a fast and substantial sport pylon racer. The surface finish is excellent and very thin high aspect ratio wing and cavernous fuselage to take a big motor and battery make this a very fast and impressive economy racer. I’ve been researching affordable hotliners and pylon racers for a while. All my research pointed to the Jolt 2. I waited ages and pestered Neil several times as to when this model was going to be available but it was worth the wait. I used to own an F5D Viper - it was a great model in the air but built and designed as a competition model it was fragile on landing - especially at the high speed that it always flew at even on the glide. Feet are also kept protected thanks to reinforced synthetic overlays on the mid and front of your JOLT 2s, while the all-important cushioning is provided thanks to the EVA midsole. An internal heel counter helps give a great fit, while the solid rubber outsole and stitch down reinforcement means they're built to last. The first parameter is where in the input path to look for a value, and the second parameter is which part of the key to use (used with * key).Here are some of the most relevant parts copied from https://github.com/bazaarvoice/jolt/blob/master/jolt-core/src/main/java/com/bazaarvoice/jolt/Shiftr.java and slightly edited. The documentation itself is more extensive and also shows examples. The syntactic sugar versions are nice, as there are a set of data transforms that do not need to use the canonical form, eg if your input data does not have any "prefixed" keys.

The tailplane is a lightweight molding which fits an a slot in the rear of the fin. This was quite tight in our test model and may need sanding slightly to allow the tailplane to be slid into place. Gluing in the tailplane, the control horns, the firewall (supplied) and installing the RC is the only construction work required.

What to know

I’m not looking to race competitively, but looking for speeds around 160mph and something that turns heads, so to speak. This wildcard is necessary if you want to put both the input value and the input key somewhere in the output JSON. I was pleased to see that the Jolt was made entirely of Carbon. I'm not interested in racing, just as a very fast sport model and happily accept that its a little heavier than my Viper.

A full rubber outsole made for roads of any kind, the Jolt 2 is a very effective gripper. I never experienced any issues here. I would not say trail-capable, however.

Contribute to This Page

I'm that guy who will take a shoe out of the box and run 17 miles. Most of the time, it works out and is fine but on some occasions, I wish I actually broke a shoe in! The ASICS Jolt 2 is that shoe! The rigidness does require a break in. I recommend buying them and walking in them for a week before you start running. key hair stylist: third unit (as Mariana Mihaylova) / key makeup artist: third unit (as Mariana Mihaylova) The ASICS Jolt 2 fits true to size. It is nice and secure but does require very tight lacing due to rigidness. The upper is nice but the toebox is narrower than I'd like. Not a deal-breaker but "good enough".

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop