60 EROTIC STORIES TO GET YOU HARD! A Collection of Adult Taboo Stories – MILF’s, MFM & More

£9.9
FREE Shipping

60 EROTIC STORIES TO GET YOU HARD! A Collection of Adult Taboo Stories – MILF’s, MFM & More

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

orphan_account Fandoms: Father/Daughter - Fandom, Incest - Fandom, Family Sex - Fandom, Young Love - Fandom, Older Man/Younger Girl - Fandom Police investigations revealed that in January 2020, Ayesen had unlawful carnal knowledge of his biological daughter, resulting in pregnancy for him.

Stories | The Hot Tub The Secret® Stories | The Hot Tub

And those are just some of our romantic stories! We are constantly working to bring you new and exciting chapters. A young girl is abducted and raped in the wood... she starts to like it, even more so when she realizes the "the stranger" is really her father... Series First, thanks to you for being part of the Juicy Secrets universe. This little kingdom of ours is a true labor of love (generously flavored with lust), and it gives us more pleasure that you can imagine to bring a touch of erotic spice to your lives.

I Didn’t Know She Was My Cousin

Summary : My niece, Penny, was abandoned by her parents because she made the mistake of getting pregnant. She was in a pretty bad way when I found her, so I offered her a job, and a place to live. That's all it started out to be. I swear. My father has been raping me; now he’s threatening to kill me after I became pregnant”. 19-year-old victim in Ogun state Princess describes the escalation of the intimate relationship she has with her Daddy and the sexual exploits that happen along the way. Language: English Words: 4,550 Chapters: 4/? Comments: 22 Kudos: 864 Bookmarks: 67 Hits: 96,604

Daddy/Daughter - Relationship | Archive of Our Own

His other arm he wrapped around me, lower when I was wearing a bra but no t-shirt; but when my bare breasts were hidden behind a bulky shirt, he got high enough so that I could feel his arm brush up against them. Reacting to the rampant cases of incest in Ogun state, retired Commissioner of Police, Edward Awolowo Ajogun advised mothers to be very watchful of their female children, and that they should not allow men to play with them no matter their relationship with such men. Limited prosecutionI have a problem, I like having sex with people when they are unconscious and to add to that I fantasize about my daughter. I want her so badly I have sex dreams about her which I know is not normal or good, but I can't help it. Also in August, this year, a middle-aged man, David Akpokpokpo was arrested by a vigilante group for allegedly raping and impregnating his teenage daughter in Amukpe area of Sapele, Delta State. In an unexpected turn of events, you've ended up on a famous reality show. With contestants including a bad-boy singer, a famous Hollywood actor, and your model ex, these chapters are about to get interesting! Are you going to be a flirt that wraps everyone around her finger to win the show, or are you looking for true love? Are you a good girl or a scandal queen? In each episode, YOU choose what you want to do, and your choices will determine the ending of this story! My cousin and I kissed and had very obvious crushes on each other when we were little (like, 6 or 7). Eventually we grew out of it, but we were always close. We were even roommates in college. But that didn't end super well and right now, we're kind of resentful of each other.”

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop