Intel Core i7-10700 Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 4.8 GHz LGA 1200 (Intel 400 Series Chipset) 65W, BX8070110700

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Intel Core i7-10700 Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 4.8 GHz LGA 1200 (Intel 400 Series Chipset) 65W, BX8070110700

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

These topics are 10000-12000 word articles in their own right, and we’ve got a few articles worth reading on the topic. The information herein is provided "as-is" and Intel does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever regarding accuracy of the information, nor on the product features, availability, functionality, or compatibility of the products listed.

In contrast, the base frequency difference is +900 MHz, and that is ultimately what the user is paying for. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I have been out of the game for a few years and not really sure how much of an affect that lower performance will have on gaming. There’s going to be a lot of discussion on the page where we talk about power, frequency, and the quality of the silicon. This requires more voltage and power efficiency at that end of the spectrum is quite poor, meaning a lot of power is needed for that last extra bit of frequency.Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

I can deal with a 105W Ryzen pulling 150W under full load but having a "65W" part pull 215W is just BS. What makes it interesting is when we pair one of these 65 W parts against its 125 W overclocking counterpart, and if the extra base and turbo frequency boost is actually worth the money in an era where motherboards don't seem to care about power? Intel® Easy Streaming Wizard makes it easier than ever to get up and streaming with Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) in minutes, instead of hours. So if a workload has less power draw than Intel's test virus, then the time that turbo is enabled is longer. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).When combined with the Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver, it seamlessly manages multiple tiers of storage ensuring data frequently used resides on the fastest tier. Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop