The Hating Game: A Novel

The Hating Game: A Novel

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

And because I don’t want to spoil anything I’ll write my thoughts about the ending in a spoiler tag. Believe me it’s best for you. ;-P At least if you still want to read the book. Well, anyway: Lucy Hutton has always been certain that the nice girl can get the corner office. She’s charming and accommodating and prides herself on being loved by everyone at Bexley & Gamin. Everyone except for coldly efficient, impeccably attired, physically intimidating Joshua Templeman. And the feeling is mutual. The Hating Game gets all the praise in the world. I wanted to see what's up, why is this book so popular, why does everyone love it so much. I found out it had a hate/love relationship plus an enemies to lovers trope as well. I loved those ones so so much. Thompson, Eliza (December 13, 2021). "Who Is Austin Stowell? 5 Things to Know About Lucy Hale's 'The Hating Game' Costar". USMagazine . Retrieved January 3, 2022. Re-read 5/25/19: Realized I hadn't re-read this in 2019 and obvs had to remedy that. I love this book so damn much that I could probably recite it in my sleep. Swooney swoon swoon.

It’s rather hurtful to only be wanted for my body. I didn’t even get the date beforehand.” He looks down at our hands again. But mostly I think this was a letdown. And these characters are mean to each other. And I think just are really really really into the idea of boning each other, more than they are in love. I have this thing for hate-to-love relationships that I never seem to get over. Why is this my favourite kind of falling in love? No one knows, not even the divinities above us. The idea is that yes this was about to be good. And it actually was and it actually did not disappoint me. These two are so ADORKABLE together. Their banter, their stupid fights and games, their flirting, gah . . . their dynamics is everything! Being in their presence is so addictive. I couldn’t wipe the grin off my face even if I tried. They are so much fun to hang around I never wanted this book to end!

Joshua is glaring at me with angry eyebrows. I use my brainwaves to transmit an insult to him, which he receives and pulls himself up straight.” Lucy was pretty dang perfect. She narrated the story (I listened to the audio) and it was fantastic. She is wonderful. Such an entertaining heroine. And don’t even get me started on Joshua. I hated him at the start, but that didn’t come close to comparing with how much I loved him by the end! I should mention that the ultimate aim of all our games is to make the other smile, or cry. It’s something like that. I’ll know when I win.”

In short: JOSH AND LUCY WERE AMAZING and I even liked the sub-plot! XD I mean I couldn’t help but wonder why Josh was the way he was with his family but when I finally found out it all made sense! Poor Joshua! I wanted to hug and cuddle him! Okay, maybe I also wanted to touch his sexy muscles, but hey I’m just a girl! He sounded way too delicious to pass on such an opportunity. ;-P I just don't even know what this means, why was this written, why do you want to keep saying this in your novel. Re-read 10/31/17: Was feeling a little gloomy so I decided to re-read this book for the 4th time this year and, again, it did NOT disappoint. This book is my everything. I can’t.I love the energy we create between us when we banter like this. It’s the most intense sensation of pleasure, knowing he’ll always have the perfect response ready. I’ve never known anyone like him; as addictive to talk to as he is to kiss.” Lucy Hale Wraps Filming "The Hating Game" ". Beautiful Ballad. December 23, 2020 . Retrieved November 4, 2021. But the thing that made this one special (to me) was that the story and the characters felt complete. They had families, hobbies, and issues that were separate from this thing that was growing between them. And this may sound odd, but my favorite thing about this book was the fact that Joshua was obsessive about diet and exercise. He was ripped because *gasp* he worked really hard at it on a daily basis. So many books/movies make it seem like the guy just has magical washboard abs that ripple in the sunlight, while he chows down on a fatty steak and washes it down with a milkshake. The following version of this book was used to create this study guide: Thorne, Sally. The Hating Game. New York: Harper Collins, 2016. To be honest, the audiobook isn’t all that great. The narrator doesn’t vocalize Lucy and Josh’s voices distinctly that sometimes it was lost on me who was speaking what. However, I also think I wouldn’t have gotten this emotional over this book had I just read it conventionally. Anyhow, I still consider this one of my best audiobook experiences.

First impressions will not always be as we expect them to be because not everyone is the same. First impressions are one-of-a-kind experiences that have different impacts on different persons;

Book Summary: The Hating Game by Sally Thorne

I feel like I can die happy right now. Actually, scratch that. Once I've experienced me some Josh Templeman myself, then I can die happy, because goddamn that man!

Lucy objectifying Josh to the point that HE gets uncomfortable She keeps on doing it even after he voices this. The book was read by Katie Schorr and it's not that she did a bad job, it's just that I liked the voice in my head better. The setting of the office romance is more than a bit cringe. Does anyone seriously find aggressively corporate Chads hot? Well, judging by how many copies this book has sold, I guess so. Ok, so this is the second time I've been disappointed by a contemporary romance audiobook that I loved when I read it.I just loved everything about this book! I fell in love with the plot, the scenes, the words and the characters! And now, Josh, you’re telling me you didn’t get a proper date when you could have denied the sex and maybe, I don’t know, asked for a date instead, Or Something???????? Did I miss something?? How is it fair that in all the history of my nine to five jobs I’ve never had a co-worker like JOSHUA TEMPLEMAN?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop