Prince William: Even before his birth, Princess Diana knew that her first born son was destined to be King, Messiah and leader of the New World Order.

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Prince William: Even before his birth, Princess Diana knew that her first born son was destined to be King, Messiah and leader of the New World Order.

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The way faith manifests itself in people’s everyday lives and in the work of the Church of Scotland.

The United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa and Singapore are some of the signatories that have committed to regular cooperation. The hope is that the collective support will lead to more seizures and arrests.blood that they will later satiate their hunger with by drinking the blood of the innocent out of the skull of Bin Laden in an unholy coronation of Prince William and his new wife have postponed their honeymoon abroad in a surprise last-minute announcement. I know that for many people across Scotland and beyond, the Church has been an essential refuge over the past incredibly challenging year of the pandemic. Augustine of Hippo (354–430) wrote "it is uncertain in what temple [the Antichrist] shall sit, whether in that ruin of the temple which was built by Solomon, or in the Church." [39]

Numerological analyses of Juan Carlos’s name in Hebrew, Greek, Latin, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, and Russian are said to equal 666, and some claim that he is the descendant of the famous Merovingian bloodline of conspiracy lore. He also owns a yacht called the Dragon, seen as a reference to Satan in the book of Revelation. One popular candidate for the Antichrist is Juan Carlos I of Spain. In 1994, Charles R. Taylor argued that Juan Carlos was the Antichrist King based on a number of assertions: Daniel 7:23–25 is interpreted as saying that the 11th kingdom to join the revived Roman Empire will be the “prince who will come,” and Spain was the 11th nation to join the European Union. Daniel 9:27 says the Antichrist will “confirm a treaty with many for one week,” which is interpreted to mean seven years and linked to multilateral talks betweem Israel, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Palestinian representatives at the 1991 Madrid Conference. Well it’s interesting that Diana called them “lizards”. She didn’t know the game plan, she was taken in at 19, and when you look at her in the wedding photographs, you can see the terrible sadness in her eyes. William and Catherine, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, waited as long as they could to tell their son, Prince George, of his future role. It was more important for him to know that he was loved than that he would some day rule. When it was explained to him, young George still did not fully understand his future role—how could he?—though he clearly did not think that the world was centered upon himself. Instead, the seven-year-old prince asked if he would still be allowed to play soccer.Dr Joye: I had a prophetic dream at the age of six, which made me question what the end of time would be like. So I started going to church and asking questions adults couldn’t answer that was over 40 years ago. US Mentally Ill Transgender Arrested after Threatening to Rape and Kill Christian Children in Schools November 25, 2023 to postpone their honeymoon until they could procure Bin Ladens skull so they could drink blood out of it, despite their clever cover story. I am an Pro-Palestinian protesters make powerful statement at Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade amid Gaza genocide outcry November 25, 2023

I believe that if Charles is indeed the antichrist, then be will play a major role in exacerbating and facilitating the acceptance and implementation of a form of eco-fascism, which will see millions killed, either by starvation, neglect, or outright slaughter in the name of "mother earth". Speaker Mike Johnson Releases All The Jan 6th Footage And Guess What, There Was No Insurrection November 26, 2023 One of the questions we’re often asked is about the real-world return from all the speeches, walkabouts and waving the royal family does. William’s announcements are one example of their convening power. Pope Gregory I wrote to the Byzantine Emperor Maurice in A.D. 597, concerning the titles of bishops, "I say with confidence that whoever calls or desires to call himself 'universal priest' in self-exaltation of himself is a precursor of the Antichrist." [41]The House of Windsor as all European Monarchy has Hebrew roots and is under control of the House of Rothschild"the money changers" who are the foremost Zionist and creators of the State of Israel, known Luciferians and the 13th Star Family (self appointed Anti-Christ and leader of the 12 Families, as Jesus was leader of the 12 Apostles).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop