PRODUITS DERIVES JUST FOR GAMES VINYLES BLOODBORNE [VINYL], 45864717

PRODUITS DERIVES JUST FOR GAMES VINYLES BLOODBORNE [VINYL], 45864717

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. The two discs are housed in a suitably gothic gate fold sleeve showcasing the fantastic artwork typical of the game. All image and audio content is used by permission of the copyright holders or their agents, and/or according to fair dealing as per the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.

Unfortunately this pressing is marred with distortion issues and spoils the great packaging/presentation. Ring the bells and sharpen your Saw Cleaver, Hunters… Laced Records brings you another reason to fear the Old Blood with Bloodborne (Original Soundtrack) on deluxe double vinyl. Not sure if they fixed the alleged major pressing flaws, but I'm not getting the distortion others have reported.Having this album on vinyl is truly a treat and is seriously one of the most harrowing experiences I've had with my turntable all year! A blinding light pierces through the stratosphere of hazy clouds cascading like fire across the cracks of this dilapidated world of grooves.

Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. Dark, dramatic and ethereal, and occasionally beautiful, the music to Bloodborne is a favourite among my collection of soundtracks. Ring the bells and sharpen your Saw Cleaver, Hunters… Ring the bells and sharpen your Saw Cleaver, Hunters… Laced Records brings you another reason to fear the Old Blood with Bloodborne (Original Soundtrack) on deluxe double vinyl.

Vinyl always has a way of bringing out the nuanced caricature of the scores we have come to love -- Bloodborne thrives on wax, and Joe helps deliver that performance admirably. Although we had a bit delayed receiving of the product, seller was always fast to communicate and helpful.

The care and love that went into making this album feel like a truly premium release to one of the darkest soundtracks on the PS4 is apparent in every aspect of the presentation of this album.Regardless of country of origin all tracks are sung in English, unless otherwise stated in our description. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Y por lo demás, la edición es bonita, buena calidad de los materiales, buen arte en las caras internas. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.

In the edit page, go to the 'Metadata' tab and add your Juno artist, label or release page for listeners to purchase your release / releases. The symphony spirals out of control in colossal waves of Gregorian style chants that with chill you to your core. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience.Every corridor and boss encounter of this game is ripe with the broody music housed within this vinyl record. My copy has a little bit of distortion on certain tracks, but it's never so terrible that it takes away from the listening experience. However, the seller was proactive about communicating the issues and able to address the latter issue promptly. Joe Caithness is a literal God of mastering and has seriously delivered some of the best sounding records in my collection. Bloodborne is without a doubt among their best albums released to date and that has a lot to do with its execution.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop