Battat BT2527Z Bath Buddies, Nylon/A

Battat BT2527Z Bath Buddies, Nylon/A

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days to be delivered to your nominated store. I felt like I always had someone who could answer questions that I would otherwise be too scared to ask, like understanding how the laundry system worked and using the library. She also helped me feel really supported, and not at all isolated.'

The inflator hose and control cable can be either right or left handed to suit your bath. If you have the wall to your left when in your bath, you will require the right hand model (so that the hose and cable exit to your right over the bath rim). The bath transfer system from ShowerBuddy is designed to allow a user to be safely transferred by a caregiver over a bathtub to shower without costly bathroom remodeling. The TubBuddy eliminates unnecessary transfers between toileting and bathing making it comfortable for both user and caregiver, while reducing costs and contributing to good user hygiene. Made in the UK, and fully warrantied, the Bath Buddy inflatable lift is well proven with thousands of satisfied customers.

Instils Confidence

I found having a campus buddy very helpful because I felt much more prepared for what was to come in the first year.

Going on holiday or visiting your family? The optional soft or hard carry cases will make taking your lift with you a breeze. I found that talking to my campus buddy was very effective in relieving my anxiety. It enabled me to feel more confident about university life.' Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings. CookieUse the soft touch buttons on the Bath Buddy hand control inflate or deflate the seat. You can stop the rising or lowering at any time by simply releasing the button. Once inflated, the Bath Buddy is very solid and reassuring to climb aboard.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop