Lolita Lempicka Eau de Parfum for Her - 50 ml

Lolita Lempicka Eau de Parfum for Her - 50 ml

RRP: £58.85
Price: £29.425
£29.425 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Note: The pros and cons listed on this page have been generated using the artificial intelligence system, which analyzes product reviews submitted by our members. I can say though that this is a unique scent for sure, and I understand why other people might like it for it's unique qualities, but if you don't like licorice (because I'm pretty sure it's the licorice) I really don't recommend it. I figured with it being such a cult favorite, and being around so long, that this would be a really beautiful fragrance - but I was let down by it. Monica appreciates that L'Eau d'Issey has polite projection with linear and straightforward performance.

Lolita Lempicka (real name Josiane Maryse Pividal in Bordeaux, 1954) is a French fashion designer and perfumer. Since its debut the scent in the iconic apple-shaped bottle has become a worldwide best-seller and perfumes have become as important to the brand as the dresses. Interestingly, it wasn't until years later after having worn this and several other of my loves, I became aware many of my favorites were created by Annick Menardo. She loved animals (she had a parrot, a great dane and the slowest of boyfriends), managed to attend school despite her situation, she had a sweet tooth, didn't like coffee, she was amicable, fun, silly, confident, a great tipper and really into fashion. BTW I'm not sure what formulation I received other than it being a little vial of Lolita Lempicka EDP.I'm cautiously optimistic about this 2021 re-release with the original bottle, which I'm hoping will contain within it the original lovely juice! In 2017, after 20 years of success, Mon Premier Parfum begins its most exciting period, that of its metamorphosis, affirmation, and challenges. It does feel like something a fairytale princess would wear, it's youthful, pretty and not something to overwhelm.

In 2003, after studying art and fashion, Lolita's twins Lauren Leslie and Paulina Leonor joined the family business. But it soon gives way to a promise of sweetness with an oriental and sensual bouquet of liquorice notes. The fashion firm launched its first fragrance in 1997, which received numerous awards and was such a success.Trying it again now, 20 years later (yes, the formula has probably changed), I find it to be very heavy on the vanilla and praline which gives it a syrupy, thick sweetness. Fast-forward five years -- my friend gave me the bottle back, serendipitously, just as I am getting really into iris, and finally I understand that the heart of this fragrance is really about a complex, waxy, rubbery, slightly soapy, cherry-like iris! I've been avoiding getting a FB because even a tiny dab out of a mini splash bottle demonstrated that LL is a statement piece. If it was not for this fragrance I probably would not realize that I tend to like oriental vanilla based and also gourmand fragrances. Not sure how star anise smells but something in this reminds me of amaretto almost like if there's some almond in this.

It is not a very complex perfume nor is it mesmerising, but it has that little something that just makes you like it. As an elder millennial, it's very nostalgic for me because it was the absolute rage in the 2006-2008 era.There are so many frags on my want list but after wearing this again today for the 1st time in a couple of years, I think I need to obtain a usable bottle of this.

Given the name and the bottle design, I suspect the way the fragrance plays with perceptions of girlishness and innocence is rather the point. This is a hell of a lot better than all of these "skin scent", molecule, ambroxan, oud, saffron, leather bombs, etc. The round, imperfect, organic shape of the glass fruit with faded gold ivy prints suits Lolita Lempicka's "mystical natural" aesthetic. A French designer and perfumer, Lolita Lempicka began as a line of women’s collections inspired by fairy tales and romanticism.Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. I was made aware of what she had done; a couple of my friends got her distracted and we emptied her bag and replaced the stolen items with potatoes, 3 opened cans of sardines, a dirty diaper and a note stating “enjoy the s…. With scents inspired by oriental, floral notes, Lolita Lempicka fragrance is both enchanting and playful. Available in 30ml, 80ml and 100ml, Lolita Lempicka will make a perfect addition to any fragrance collection.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop