Fitwaffle’s Baking It Easy: All my best 3-ingredient recipes and most-loved cakes and desserts. THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Fitwaffle’s Baking It Easy: All my best 3-ingredient recipes and most-loved cakes and desserts. THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

As the mixture thickens, switch to kneading the mixture together using your immaculately clean hands. There are multiple videos in the Ultimate Cookery Course lineup, so find something that sounds good to you and get cooking! My mum taught me this recipe when I was just learning to bake, and I still use it for parties as it is a crowd-pleaser," says recipe creator Marya "Marta" Krause.

Every day, Christina Tosi, who is the mastermind behind Milk Bar, is hosting a baking club on Instagram. This cake-style batter merely involves whisking flour, baking powder, and salt together; whisking eggs, sugar, butter, and milk; and then combining them. If you need some inspiration on how to use those fruits and vegetables in your fridge or want a recipe that will incorporate some pantry staples you have on hand, the Borough Market in London has you covered! Take it from recipe creator jamjar says, "You would never guess that these tasty cookies are almost sugar free, high in protein, low carb, and gluten free. In the list you'll find everything from baked cheesecakes to no-bake cheesecake recipes, plus an array of different flavours to please every palate.Hearst UK is the trading name of the National Magazine Company Ltd, 30 Panton Street, Leicester Square, London, SW1Y 4AJ.

You can find out more about our use, change your default settings, and withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future by visiting Cookies Settings, which can also be found in the footer of the site. So when she asks me for a recipe recommendation, I know she’s looking for one with a short list of basic ingredients, quick prep time, and simple techniques.

I often double this recipe around holiday time because I can't seem to make them fast enough for my coconut lovers! They have a really light, chocolatey crumb that's great for kids because it's not too bitter or too rich, and the chocolate buttercream icing is a doddle. but if the word “cake” makes you think of creaming butter or carefully folding in flour, think again. Namely, when it’s too hot to be dealing with cold pastry or when I’d rather be napping than prepping dessert hours before dinner.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop