Lenovo Ideapad 3 14" Full HD IPS Laptop Intel Core i5-1135G7 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 10 S Platinum Grey - 81X7004FUK

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Lenovo Ideapad 3 14" Full HD IPS Laptop Intel Core i5-1135G7 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 10 S Platinum Grey - 81X7004FUK

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Today's SSDs almost always do well in PCMark 8's storage measurement, and that held true for the IdeaPad. An uninterrupted 2 hours of video streaming – again with the screen on maximum brightness – knocked down the battery from 100 percent to 75 percent in our test, suggesting around 8 hours of video playback in total if you're not doing anything else with the laptop in the meantime. This laptop uses a standard cylindrical plug to charge, which is obvious when you remember there aren’t even any USB-Cs here. The laptop has limited RAM and storage, and the restricted software is a heads-up of who it’s meant for.

Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05 14 Inch Laptop - (Intel Core i5

Consider plugging in a mouse for home use, but all you right-handers will have to do so on the “wrong” side of the laptop because the Lenovo IdeaPad 3’s USB ports are all on the left. Outside of work, he enjoys long walks in the countryside, skiing down mountains, watching football matches (as long as his team is winning) and keeping up with the latest movies. This feature also keeps a tab on regular software updates so that you can have a better user experience while working on the Ideapad Slim 3. We present two Superposition results, run at the 720p Low and 1080p High presets and reported in frames per second (fps), indicating how smooth the scene looks in motion. Watching a cached Netflix movie won’t be much fun, but text editing look OK, thanks to the very high contrast involved.Attention: Lenovo has no responsibility for the performance or safety of unauthorized batteries, and provides no warranties for failures or damage arising out of their use. General: Review key information provided by Microsoft®that may apply to your system purchase, including details on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and potential upgrades/downgrades.

Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Core i5 11th Gen, 4GB Ram, 1TB HDD Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Core i5 11th Gen, 4GB Ram, 1TB HDD

The PCMark 10 test we run simulates different real-world productivity and content-creation workflows. Its TN panel lets down what is otherwise a very capable laptop, one with a solid processor among budget models and a nice deep-action keyboard. The IdeaPad may not quite get you through a full day at the office or school, but it'll survive an unplugged work session. The Lenovo IdeaPad 3’s matte finish means it can actually be used outdoors on a sunny day reasonably comfortably. After initial setup and the million Windows updates to install, I used the Lenovo assistant app to update the system bios.Lenovo has no responsibility for the performance or safety of unauthorised batteries, and provides no warranties for failures or damage arising out of their use. si la durée de la batterie n'est pas un probleme pour vous acheter le vous ne serai pas decu cependant la batterie ne dure rarement plus de 3 heures en general apres 1h15 d'utilisation j'ai deja perdu 54% d'autonomie. There's no keyboard backlighting, but we can live with that, and while the trackpad is on the small side it feels substantial and responsive. Its keyboard plate and lid have a fairly convincing brushed metal effect to their finish, yet both parts are plastic with a slight metallic sheen. pdf","en_ca":"","en_au":"","ja_jp":""},"id":"Page4fb2066c-d93f-47d2-873a-ed0c09f8dd0c"},"imgAlt":{"t_id":"Accidental Damage Protection","language":{"en_nz":"","fr_ca":"","en_us":"Accidental Damage Protection","en_ca":"","en_au":"","en":"Accidental Damage Protection","ja_jp":""},"id":"Page3d7bfa97-ffd8-43be-86d5-403921966f32"},"title":{"t_id":"Accidental Damage Protection","language":{"en_nz":"","fr_ca":"","en_us":"Accidental Damage Protection","en_ca":"","en_au":"","en":"Accidental Damage Protection","ja_jp":""},"id":"Page67dd757c-84ea-4cad-a638-24c8414fc18a"},"linkName":{"t_id":"ADP","language":{"en_nz":"","fr_ca":"","en_us":"ADP","en_ca":"","en_au":"","ja_jp":""},"id":"Page98b9ebf2-9cd1-4dd8-935d-ebfb37608be8"},"info":{"t_id":"Life happens!

Lenovo Ideapad 3 Core i5 10th Gen 1035G1 - (8 GB/1 TB HDD Lenovo Ideapad 3 Core i5 10th Gen 1035G1 - (8 GB/1 TB HDD

Editorial independence means being able to give an unbiased verdict about a product or company, with the avoidance of conflicts of interest. The only issue I have is some of the keys on the keyboard are Fn accessible only, like home, end, page up, page down. The typing and trackpad experience is definitely worth mentioning again, because it's one of the best aspects of the overall IdeaPad 3 package. While there’s a certain hollow sound to key presses ringing through the plastic shell, if you type hard, this is actually a lovely keyboard for long-form typing.

AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Athlon, EPYC, FreeSync, Ryzen, Radeon, Threadripper and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. And not long ago, such an economy model would have had a lowly 1,366-by-768-pixel display instead of the IdeaPad's full HD (1,920 by 1,080) resolution. Lenovo Vantage helps optimize the battery life, monitor the laptop’s power consumption, and more so that you can utilize your precious time for other projects. anti-glare display that delivers stunning visuals effortlessly irrespective of whether you are playing a game, working on a presentation, or watching your favourite TV show. If there's one thing to take away from this Lenovo IdeaPad 3 review, it's that this is one of the best laptops on the market at the moment, but that not because of its eye-catching looks or its powerful performance – it's because it's not stupidly expensive.

IdeaPad 3 15” Laptop | Lenovo US IdeaPad 3 15” Laptop | Lenovo US

It will run OK for the basics, but 4GB RAM is not enough if you want to start working on big layered images. language":{"en_nz":"","fr_ca":"","en_us":"With Lenovo Premium Care you're first in line for PC support. Battery life (and recharge times) will vary based on many factors, including system settings and usage. We could very happily get through a day of work on the IdeaPad 3, and it's lightweight enough to be carried around without a problem.PCMark 8, meanwhile, has a storage subtest that we use to assess the speed of the system's boot drive. It is powered by a 10th Gen Intel Core i5 processor and comes with an 8 GB of RAM and 1 TB HDD storage that helps boost the laptop’s productivity and performance. We do not share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we do not sell your information to others. Most folks are right-handed, but you can't plug an external mouse into the right side—there's nothing there but an audio jack and an SD card slot. Of course, we've seen much faster and more polished Lenovo laptops in recent months, but if you're looking to spend as little as you possibly can on a cheap laptop then the IdeaPad 3 has to be worth considering.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop