philosophy cinnamon buns shower gel | 480ml | bubble bath | body wash

philosophy cinnamon buns shower gel | 480ml | bubble bath | body wash

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Your locks feel smooth and lustrous, while the skin feels instantly softened as aloe vera, tea plant extract and glycerin work to soothe and hydrate the skin.

What could be more scrumptious than Strawberry Ice Cream, made with the freshest strawberries and sweet cream? Over all its a good product and I think I will more than likely use it again (well, maybe the Chocoalte Fudge next time! Even better, when I discovered that I had forgotten my son's bubble bath (a high crime in our household since he is going through his "afraid of the bath" phase, which is pretty much only aleviated by bubbles), I remembered that I could use this product in its place!The only problem I have with that is it makes it so that it doesn't do the individual jobs as well as another product that is meant for one thing can do. I still have to use a moisturizer afterwards but I've actually noticed a bit of an improvement in my skin since I started using these cleansers. I've never used it as bubble bath or shampoo, though, so I can't be sure how it would perform in those functions. Aside from my qualms, you can really use this as shampoo with excellent results, make a lightly foamed bubble bath (not so many bubbles) and a fabulous body wash that will make your bathroom smell scrumptious. This body wash smells great in the bottle and while scrubbing clean; unfortunately, as soon as you are out of the shower the scent is gone.

I have made the cinnamon buns recipe that is on the bottle which is a cute touch and they were yummy. Water (Aqua), TEA Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Chloride, TEA-PEG-3 Cocamide Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, PEG-150 Distearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. I feel that Cinnamon Buns does effectively clean and give off aroma, although it can be drying for the skin and hair. Rihanna fragrances were made in collaboration with perfumers Caroline Sabas, Marypierre Julien, Natasha Cote, Steve DeMercado and Frank Voelkl. SkinSAFE may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our affiliate partnership with retailers.Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. The luxurious gel fills your bathroom with the scent of freshly baked pastry, while the spicy-sweet scent of cinnamon lingers on the skin long after showering.

Turn your bathroom into a bakery with the Philosophy Cinnamon Buns Shampoo, Shower Gel and Bubble Bath, a 3-in-1 hair, body and bath gel which releases the sweet aroma of cinnamon buns. Smooth, buttery and rich, this warm and delectable blend is in the best The Library of Fragrance gourmand tradition.All of the Philosophy products have a great scent, and I have never purchased one that I did not like the smell of. The thick creamy gel is reminiscent of cake batter and instantly transforms into a rich, bubbly lather.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop