NutriPaw Dental Formula Water Additive For Dogs & Cats - Clean Teeth, Healthy Gums & Fresh Breath - Manage Plaque & Tartar Build-Up - No Brushing Needed - Cat/Dog Mouthwash & Oral Health - Twin Pack

£9.9
FREE Shipping

NutriPaw Dental Formula Water Additive For Dogs & Cats - Clean Teeth, Healthy Gums & Fresh Breath - Manage Plaque & Tartar Build-Up - No Brushing Needed - Cat/Dog Mouthwash & Oral Health - Twin Pack

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I got these because my dog was itching all the time. Don't get me wrong he had been on aproquel for 2 years and they didn't work but they didn't work either he been on them for 6wks but I read up and found that prednisone works so I put him on 2.5mg daily and he has stopped straight away so I will be keeping him on them kind regards R.Hanson Did not work, even with a double dose per day for two months. Very disappointing-another social media hype! My frenchie still continues to chew paws and scratches ears-both of which these are meant to soothe.

Dental Formula Water Additive - NutriPaw 6 Pack of Dental Formula Water Additive - NutriPaw

Got to say I did wonder if I was once again wasting my money. They are expensive and upset I have wasted money when things are so tough for everyone now. We are very transparent that the calming treats and all treats are a natural herbal based product to support dog health conditions, thus they may not work for 100% of dogs. If they haven’t been effective it could be an indication a stronger solution is required. For Dogs: You should add 1 cap full (5ml) to at least 250ml of fresh water. For best results repeat twice daily. Bought the calm treats for my dog, made him even worse won’t be buying these again unfortunately, very expensive also so not what I needed for something that doesn’t workWow Nutri Paw were have you been all my dogs life I have put both of my dogs on Nutri Paw all itch & immunity treats and the results are amazing thank you Nutri Paw My dog is on the calming treats and the probiotic treats. He was getting yeasty ear infections which have stopped so far and he loves them.

NutriPaw Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of nutri-paw

Please follow the guidance where by if you are not seeing results after 14 days of daily use age to increase to quantity given (up to 2x of the serving). Easy to use water additive for fresh breath, clean teeth & healthy gums. Dental support for fussy dogs - no brushing required! I have two frenchie boys age 2 and 4 thought I try the calm treats they worked within 2 weeks I would say I saw difference .. I was still little sceptical so following month I stopped them and then realised yes they much calmer and happier on them..My dachshund suffers from skin allergies resulting in expensive visits to the vet for repeat Apoquel prescriptions over several years. I have also put him on the Pre and Pro Biotic Digestive Treats and will monitor him closely over the next few of months. Two months ago my daughter suggested I try NutriPaw All-Itch and Immunity Treats which I did and have found that my little pal barely scratches at all now and find no need to administer Apoquel. Inactive Ingredients: Natural Salmon Flavouring, Sunflower Lecithin, Flaxseed, Palm Fruit Oil, Coconut Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose, Rosemary Extract, Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potato, Carrot, Pea Flour, Garbanzo Flour, Sorbic Acid

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop