Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Muscle Building and Recovery Protein Powder With Naturally Occurring Glutamine and BCAA Amino Acids, White Chocolate Raspberry Flavour, 76 Servings, 2.28kg

£10
FREE Shipping

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Muscle Building and Recovery Protein Powder With Naturally Occurring Glutamine and BCAA Amino Acids, White Chocolate Raspberry Flavour, 76 Servings, 2.28kg

RRP: £20.00
Price: £10
£10 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There’s a reason why peanut butter cups are the superior chocolate (at least in our opinion) — It’s hard to go wrong with Chocolate Peanut Butter flavors. Chocolate and peanut butterare just a wonderful pairing and whey protein powder is no exception. Peanut butter alone is delicious, don’t get us wrong, but the spread isn’t exactly sweet. And when a savory whey protein powder doesn’t sound ideal. On the other hand, the Vanilla Ice Cream has a richer, more robust, and sweeter flavor that does indeed taste like melted-down vanilla ice cream. Customers loved the richness, too. “I got the vanilla ice cream one and it is delicious,”one five-star reviewer writes. “[It] blends well — I usually use my immersion blender, but it does ok just being shaken!” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Uo5H-VKwSI Video can’t be loaded because JavaScript is disabled: The 6 Best Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Flavors (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Uo5H-VKwSI)

Not all athletes are fans of mixing their milk with whey. Plus, in our experience, milk (especially two percent or whole milk) can add a lot of richness to a protein powder, elevating the overall flavor. So, to get an objective taste, we ranked our flavors based on how they tasted only with water. Aftertaste This took a whole lot of time and testing and tasting and anabolism to get right, but we’re confident in this list of the best and most underrated Gold Standard flavors. With that said, there are a few factors you may want to consider before you buy. Your Daily Diet Oh boy, where do I even begin with this Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder? It's a serious dilemma - it's just so darn tasty that we couldn't help ourselves, and suddenly we were out of it faster than you can say "gains!"We started using this protein powder as part of our fitness routine, and the taste was the first delightful surprise. It's like someone sprinkled magic fairy dust into the tub, because it tastes like a dessert! The rich, creamy flavors are like a party for your taste buds, and suddenly, protein shakes became our daily indulgence. First off, the flavor is phenomenal. It legitimately tastes like a treat, making it a joy to incorporate into my daily routine. The Extreme Milk Chocolate flavor is not too sweet, just perfectly indulgent. Mixability is where this protein powder shines. No annoying clumps or residue... just a smooth, lump-free shake every time. It blends effortlessly with both water and milk, giving me the flexibility to choose my preferred mix. The protein content is impressive, and it's become a crucial part of my post-workout recovery. With 24 grams of protein per serving, it helps me meet my protein goals without feeling like a chore. The thing with White Chocolate is that this flavor is a bit more expensive to produce, so it’s only available in the larger five-pound tubs. That means a lot of people overlook it, but we consider it the most underrated flavor.

No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from RBST-treated and non-rbst treated cows. After mixing the flavor with both milk and water, we were happy to find that they both tasted delicious. No matter the base, Extreme Milk Chocolate maintained its decadent flavor, unlike some of the other flavor options. We also didn’t notice any separation, which is a huge plus.We may not have achieved our desired gains, but we certainly perfected our ability to mix the perfect protein shake! In fact, we started to fantasize about what we'd do if we had an endless supply of this stuff – protein pancakes for breakfast, protein ice cream for dessert, you name it! Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard 100% Whey truly lives up to its name. The Double Rich Chocolate flavor is not only a treat for the taste buds but also blends seamlessly, leaving no chalky residue. Its unique blend of whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, and peptides delivers a fast-absorbing, high-quality protein source that has significantly enhanced my muscle recovery and growth. There’s zero artificial-tasting ingredients, which is a must-have with vanilla. Chances are we can all agree that’s the best way to eat vanilla.

No one wants a delicious flavor at the start of a sip only to be left with a weird flavor lingering afterward. And considering whey protein is derived from dairy, the aftertaste can be pretty gnarly with some products. We chose powders that delivered a delightful first sip, all the way to the bottoms-up finish. SolubilityWe tried them all and decided that Extreme Milk Chocolate is the best flavor. It’s a crowd pleaser, it’s robust, and it tastes great with water. For those more inclined toward vanilla, Vanilla Ice Cream is the best option. It actually tastes a lot like melted ice cream, and again, tastes great with water. What is Gold Standard whey?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop