Duck, Death and the Tulip

Duck, Death and the Tulip

RRP: £8.99
Price: £4.495
£4.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I’ve also used the book in philosophy sessions with fourth and fifth grade students, and it’s led to some thoughtful exchanges about life and death, what it means to be mortal, and whether anything ever really dies.

Kate: I think it’s just an extraordinary book on so many levels. Is it a children’s book? Not [for] every [child], guy says Death is envious of Life and I like the idea that they were kind of companions, in sort of conflict a lot From award-winning author and illustrator, Wolf Erlbruch, comes one of the world’s best children’s books about grief and loss. of the time because life is so colourful. But this is an antidote to that notion: Death has a personality and isTender and direct, it is an excellent tool for helping to explain and talk about death, dying and bereavement with children From award-winning author and illustrator, Wolf Erlbruch, comes one of the world's best children's books about grief and loss. Voted one of the 100 greatest children's books of all time by the BBC.

Great children’s story about death. I love the art and representation of death and the process of dying, and how it doesn’t film death in euphemisms. It shows kindness and generosity and friendship. Death doesn’t have any answers about death. The puppetry is impeccable, with Wilson and McNeil sharing so deftly you would swear there was twice the number of puppeteers. The flow of the story is gentle and intriguing, and the New Entrant audience that filled Downstage the day I saw it was utterly entranced. Wolf Erlbruch is a celebrated and inimitable German author and illustrator. He has received many awards, including the 2006 Hans Christian Andersen Medal for Illustration and the 2017 Astrid Lindgren Memorial Award.Parents who choose to discuss death with their young children may feel this odd import is an excellent discussion starter (if they don't find it peculiar and macabre). This sweet little story is translated from German, the gorgeous illustrations by Wolf Erlbruch bringing the entrancing tale to life.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop