Snowed In For Christmas: a Sunday Times bestselling Christmas romance novel filled with lots of family drama and festive spirit for 2022!

£4.495
FREE Shipping

Snowed In For Christmas: a Sunday Times bestselling Christmas romance novel filled with lots of family drama and festive spirit for 2022!

RRP: £8.99
Price: £4.495
£4.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Unputdownable and gorgeous, I adored Snowed in for Christmas. It’s the ultimate feel-good festive novel’ Phillipa Ashley Lucy Clarke is facing a Christmas alone, and the prospect of losing her job - unless she can win a major piece of business from Ross Miller. She'll deliver her proposal to his family home in the Scottish Highlands and then leave. After all, she wouldn't want to intrude on the Miller's perfect family Christmas. This book was all things hilarious, with just a tad of grief and sadness mixed in. But I just couldn’t put it down - from the blurb you know that Lucy is going to turn up and be mistaken as Ross’ girlfriend but you need to understand that the fact “Actual Lucy” is in their house is soooo troublesome! After reading Snowed In For Christmas I want to be snowed in at the Millers house so bad. I long for a family and they are the best family to be a part of. This lodge has my name all over it and I must say, this book was unputdownable (yes that is a word) lol. The three Miller adult children live in London and are tired of the never-ending questions from their parents about their personal lives. Things are going on in their lives that they can’t even discuss with their siblings. They devise a fictitious plan to satisfy their parents – Ross will tell them that he is dating a girl named Lucy. Little did they know that Lucy Clarke would appear at the Highland home of their parents looking for Ross for business reasons.

If you can't tell I thoroughly enjoyed this book! Please don't make me wait another 6 months or so for another Sarah Morgan release, please write faster! That’s the spirit.” He managed a smile. “You’re not to worry. If the worst happens, I can make some calls and you’ll be in another job before the day is out.” Snowed in for Christmas was such a delight! I loved the big Miller family even with their struggles it was evident they loved each other, and I loved how they all welcomed Lucy in at this vulnerable time in her life. She needed the extra care and love, and a bit of romance, of course! I love Sarah Morgan’s stories. I’d classify Snowed in for Christmas as part womens fiction, part romance. Her talented writing brought the characters to life with real-feeling, relatable emotions and I rooted for each and every one of them to find their joy! Loved the dreamy, winter wonderland setting, too! Definite recommend!

I didn't manege to finish this book before Christmas. It was really to long. I listened to the audiobook for an hour of 12. For me that is to long for an Christmas read.

She was intimidated by gyms and she had no reason to wear sportswear. Her exercise regime involved racing round London meeting clients and influencers, and scoping out new cool places to include in their visual campaigns. Really all I want to do is throw a thesaurus' worth of lovely words at you, and be done, I was hooked on this book and once I had the characters straight in my mind, and they were all snowed in together, then the book took off and I literally couldn't put it down.Focuses the mind like a deadline,” they all chorused and he beamed like a conductor whose orchestra had just given a virtuoso performance. Don’t get me wrong, the issues are not all that heavy, really, but… the story is heavy on the drama, if that makes sense. This is SM’s style, no matter what the calendar says. In fact, with a calendar change and few tweaks here and there, this book would work just as well as a 'beach read'. So, while there are holiday festivities- the story does have a bit more levity. Right.” But if major agencies were going to be pitching to Miller Active in the New Year, they needed to get in front of Ross Miller before that. He was known to be a workaholic. Surely he wasn’t going to waste time partying around the Christmas tree?

Unputdownable and gorgeous, I adored Snowed in for Christmas. What a warm and wonderful novel for Christmas. It's the ultimate feel-good festive novel' Phillipa Ashley As for the plot, it follows what seems to have become Morgan's pattern. We're introduced to a character early on who dreads Christmas. In Lucy's case it's because it reminds her of losing her beloved grandmother two years ago on Christmas. Toss in that her job may be in jeopardy and she's willing to give up staying home alone for Christmas to travel to Scotland for some festive winter wonderland type photos and moments to use in an advertising campaign. She also plans to drop off a work proposal for Ross at his Miller Family home in the Scottish highlands. That's when things get complicated. I love their yoga pants, if that helps,” Maya said. “They’re the only ones that don’t move when you do downward dog. But somehow I don’t think I can build a whole campaign out of that.”Lucy, I’m your biggest admirer but be realistic. The major agencies are pitching. This is the big time. How would you begin to compete?” Give me the coffee. The indigestion will pass, I’m sure.” He took the coffee and caught her eye. “What?” Morgan could not have portrayed a more idyllic setting. Isolated by the dumpings of snow thanks to Storm Scrooge, the family are pretty much cut-off from the rest of the world. On one level, it felt like the makings of a Hallmark movie, especially as the Miller family home is described as such a perfect place to spend a family Christmas. All that was missing was a few reindeer (although they do feature at some point in the narrative too). I’m doing fine, thanks.” Now she was the one putting on an act, but that was fine. The last thing he needed was to listen to her problems on top of everything else. “You’ve been working too hard. Maybe you should go home.” Alice - is a busy doctor who is a perfectionist and she has her first serious relationship with a heart surgeon who gets all her offish manner. This year is different because she has invited her boyfriend for Christmas. Things get derailed as she overthinks a huge decision.

Is Glen Shortbread the one in the pretty tin?” Maya chewed the end of her pen. “The one that changes every year? Last year was snowy mountains and a loch? I love it. Delicious. I buy it for my mum every year. Just looking at it makes me feel Christmassy.” Lucy thought about Arnie, sitting with his head in his hands. She thought about Ted and his new baby. About Maya spending her first Christmas in her new flat. She thought about her own situation. “I’m one step further on than motivated. I’m desperate.” Desperate for Arnie. Desperate for her colleagues. Desperate for herself.Instead we get lots of daily blah blah blah and what every character in the house is thinking except for the grandmother who was the only interesting character in the whole story. Ross - owns a successful fitness company, although he has dated his priority is his work and he knows he will be asked about his love life which he wants to avoid Stop! If you keep reminding me of the stakes I’ll be waving goodbye to calm.” Lucy pressed her hands to her burning cheeks. “I ran the last mile. Tell me honestly, does my face look like a tomato?”

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop