The Best Ever Book of Birmingham City Jokes: Lots and Lots of Jokes Specially Repurposed for You-Know-Who

£9.9
FREE Shipping

The Best Ever Book of Birmingham City Jokes: Lots and Lots of Jokes Specially Repurposed for You-Know-Who

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Despite the changing landscape of comedy, Jasper seems unfazed. He's been facing the changes head-on. He said: "I can look at it in two ways. One, the audience I work to are my age group, so I don’t have to change for their sake. They like what I do. But if I was to go to a younger audience, I’d have to work very hard for them to get me, to learn why I’m funny. It would take time. READ MORE: Criminal past of violent Armed Response and Goon Squad Army gangsters behind Arcadian brawl Rochelle Humes reveals what husband Marvin's secret signal could REALLY mean as he taps his heart four times on I'm A Celebrity Emma Stone stars with DOLL in surreal Athens photo-shoot by The Favourite director... and quips that she wishes all her films were SILENT Scottish hotel 'BANS' mince pies this Christmas: Bosses announce decision not to serve festive treat for the first time in 53 years due to 'years of low demand and high wastage'

We asked more about the notion that Birmingham doesn't 'make it easy'. Jasper explained: "I started out as a raconteur rather than a joke teller. I’d relate to people through stories. I had a 'city humour', travelling Britain talking about life and relating to the audience, no matter where they were. Hilary Duff and husband Matthew Koma take their kids to meet Santa Claus in LA: 'We love this time of year!' Ex-Chancellor Sajid Javid accuses Dominic Cummings of acting as 'prime minister in all but name' in a No10... Love Island's Jessie Wynter passionately kisses boyfriend Will Young as she makes her first public appearance since being rushed to hospitalCamilla Kerslake puts on a loved-up display with her husbandChris Robshaw while co-hosting A Captain's Christmas charity event MAFS star Ella Morgan turns heads in a pink mini dress as she joins glamorous Love Island star Abi Moores at the Look Fantastic party Bostin(g) is a well-known word meaning amazing, brilliant or excellent. The g is rarely written or pronounced. Bost is (like the similar word bust) slang for broken, and so the word bostin' means the same as 'smashing.' We hope that the public reaction to his comments have shown what a fantastic city Birmingham is to live and work in.'

Danielle Harold's mother touches down in Australia as she declares the soap star is 'already a winner in her eyes' Amy Dowden reveals she doesn't want 'looks of pity' when she's seen with her headscarf on as she poses without her wig in striking photoshoot Plans to end 'archaic' law that jails women for having illegal abortions are put forward by MPs - after... Taylor Swift is crowned the most listened to artist on Spotify Wrapped as the top artists and songs of 2023 are revealed by the streaming giant SARAH VINE: Where DO Harry and Meghan stand in relation to this puppet of theirs? If the Duke and Duchess of Sussex don't denounce the poison in Omid Scobie's new book, we can only assume they endorse itTearful' headteacher Ruth Perry told Ofsted inspectors 'it's not looking good is it' and said she 'couldn't... I'm A Celeb viewers are moved by Grace's Dent's campmates' tearful reaction to her goodbye letter: 'You can tell they really loved her' When I do comedy now, I have one eye on the younger audience, while also satisfying those from my generation."

Tommy Fury fails to mention fiancée Molly-Mae Hague as he pays tribute to their daughter Bambi on return to the UK after partying in Abu Dhabi Kate Garraway gives 'heartbreaking' update on husband Derek Draper amid his ongoing health woes: 'We've never felt like he is safe'

The Palace were expecting a hatchet job, but the maliciousness of the claims in Omid Scobie's book has left them all reeling, writes REBECCA ENGLISH

The Great British Bake Off final review: Nude baking, Noel? It's a surprise it's not been on Channel 4 already, writes CHRISTOPHER STEVENSKnife-wielding boy, 13, who ran over and killed grandmother Marcia Grant, 60, with her own car will serve... The death of local banks: Barclays is slammed for setting up mobile bank van in graveyard after shutting...

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop